The Thief Who Stole My Heart. Part 2: For alphaflower123

Part 2

For alphaflower123

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same ages (15&16)

**********************

You were screwed.

The boy signaled the girl to stay on her dragon and he hopped off his. He had both hands held up so you could see them and took a few steps towards you.

"Stay back!" You warned.

"Relax, we aren't going to hurt you," the boy said, in a calming manner that didn't work on you.

"What did you do to (D/N)?"

"Your night fury? Relax. She's safe. We found her and took her to our dragon training academy. (D/N) is safe. We don't hurt dragons here on Berk. Nor people for that matter." The boy managed to sneak a few steps closer as he spoke.

"I told you to stay back!" You shouted, and pulled a knife from your boot.

The night fury growled and jumped in front of the boy.

"I would put the knife down if I were you."

"Night furies are protective of those they care about," you muttered, tossing the knife on the ground.

The night fury stepped back and the boy patted his head. "Good. Now, come with us and-"

"How about you give my best friend back and I leave?" you snapped.

"How about-" the girl started.

"Astrid," the boy warned. "Let's start over. I'm Hiccup, as I told you last night. This is my night fury, Toothless. The girl is Astrid and her dragon is Stormfly. What's your name?"

"None of your business. Now give me (D/N) and I'll leave."

"And all the stuff you stole?" Astrid asked.

"You can have it back," you said. You tossed your bag to the boy, Hiccup. He nodded once and tossed it to Astrid. "There everything I stole from y'all is in that bag. Now let me go."

"I'm afraid we can't let that happen," the buff man from earlier said. "Now, come with me-" he started to reach for your arm but you jumped up and did a flip over him, using his shoulder to boost yourself up. The moment your feet touched the ground you took off. Shouts of protest erupted behind you but you took off towards (D/N).

It wasn't but twenty minutes before you found the training academy. You looked around and opened the large doors. You heard (D/N) call out for you and ran to the cage she was in. You saw a lever next to the cage doors and pulled it. You stepped back as the doors opened and (D/N) eagerly bounced on you, greeting you in her usual way.

"Hey, girl," you laughed. "Now come on, let's get outta here."

"Not so fast," a voice said from behind. You turned around to see the buff man, Hiccup, Astrid, and a few other behind you and (D/N).

"I gave you your stuff back. Now let (D/N) and I go!" You yelled.

The buff man was about to shout something back but Hiccup stopped him. "Hey, dad, let me."

"Dad? He's your dad? Chief of Berk? Stoick the Vast?" you asked, wide eyes.

"Yes, I am," he stated proudly.

"Dang it," you groaned. You suddenly started having doubts of ever escaping. Not many people as big of a reputation as Stoick the Vast. Then again, Hiccup the dragon conqueror was a big reputation too, but you could clearly see the rumors were only that: rumors. He wasn't ten feet tall and you highly doubted a hiccup like him had the strength of a dozen men.