Anything: For kuramaslover123

Anything

For kuramaslover123

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are twins (18)

Brother- Sister One Shot

Race To The Edge

******************

"Is she okay?" Hiccup was asked.

Hiccup looked solemnly at his friends before leading them into his hut. They walked right up the stairs to the hut his twin and him shared. She was sleeping, but Gothi had already delivered the bad news.

"Son," his father said from beside her bed.

Hiccup didn't answer, he just fell to his knees beside her, gripping her limp hand tightly in a firm grip. "Please, don't leave me, (N/N). I won't be able to live without you by my side. Twins: together forever.

Tuff and Ruff looked at each other, sad for their friends but glad it wasn't them. Neither knew what to say (for once), so they kept quiet.

"Ow! Gothi!" Hiccup exclaimed, holding his head in the place she smacked him with her staff. She scribbled her findings in the dirt. "A cure?" The desperate boy jumped up. "Where? I have to get it, Gothi. I have to." He waited for Gothi to scribble some more, but she pulled out a list. Hiccup snatched the list right out of her hands, already running for Toothless. "Tooth- ugh!"

"Hold it there, boy," Gobber said, holding the boy back.

"Hold it for what, Gobber? She has twelve hours- at best- to live! I'm not going to waste another second! I'm not going to sit here and watch her die!"

Frustrated as he was already with the boy, he knew he couldn't imagine what the boy was going through, so like everyone else, he let it slide. "Well, if you waited two seconds, you would know that we have all but one ingredient on that list."

Hiccup looked over the incredibly long list. "Oh."

"Now that I just saved you six hours of running in circles, the only ingredient we don't have is the nectar of a rare flower."

He glanced at the list, scanning for a flower. "The Savior Flower?" he asked, not at all surprised at the originality of the name.

"Yes. Now, the flower is very rare- the last one that we know about- so do not kill it! We might need more of the nectar for a future use. It has a special glow about it and sits in the forest of darkness. They say its glow lights the way for those who have pure, kind hearts."

"I don't need a fairy tale, Gobber. I need to get the nectar for my sister. Anything else I need to know?"

"You only need a drop of the nectar for the cure, though more never hurts."

"A drop? How are we supposed to carry a drop of nectar from glowing flower all the way back?"

"You don't," Gobber answered, reading Gothi's scribbles. "You'll need to take (Y/ N) with you."

Suddenly, they heard, "T- take m- me w- w- here?"

"(N/N)!" Hiccup gasped, dashing to your side. He sat on the side of your bed and pulled you into his arms. You were pale, had hollow eyes and cheeks, and was slightly sweaty, but he didn't care. He brushed your (H/C) hair out of your eyes with tenderness. "Don't worry. We'll get that cure for you, I promise."

"What? Hiccup, I- I can't hear you. Are- are we underwater? It- it sounds like- I'm s- so cold," you rambled, shivering.

Hiccup quickly wrapped the blanket around you and picked you up. "We don't have much time. Let's go!"