Chapter26- Uh oh

~

Today was a pretty relaxed day for Janet. She was feeling fine and finally decided to get out of the house and of course she decided to go and see Pac since he had been calling her. After she finished getting dressed in comfortable clothing, she grabbed a few extra things and headed right over to Pac's.

When she got there, Janet knocked on the door and was greeted by a beautiful woman who was about her height, long hair, bedroom brown eyes and a nice frame.

" Hi, I'm Janet." She said with a smile. " Is Pac here by any chance?"

" Yes, but who are you to him?" The woman asked noticing Janet's belly.

Janet had her left hand on her hip and right hand rested softly on her belly." Oh, well I'm his-

As soon as Janet was about to finish her sentence Cheese walked over. " Hi Jay, come inside."

" Thank you."

As soon as Janet walked into the house everyone walked up to her before she even got a chance to make it fully into the houses.

" Jay!" John walked up to her with a smile and hugged her. " What's up?"

Janet just shrugged and smiled " Nothing much, how are you?"

" I'm pretty good, won't complain."

" What's going on down here?" Kayo asked walking down the house. As soon as he saw Janet he smiled and rushed up. " What's up baby mama?"

" Just coming over."

" Wait, so she's your baby mama?" The girl asked confused.. She was cute and all but she obviously wasn't that smart.

Kayo shook his while rubbing Janet's belly making her smile. " Nah, this is-

" Lil Homie!" Q yelled walking over them.

Once Q walked up to everyone the girl got angry and scuffed then stormed off. Since nobody was answering her, she was just going to stay to herself. It seemed like everyone was in awe at the sight of Janet, they were always excited to see her especially since she's pregnant and the babies are well they were even more excited to see her.

" You want to sit down now?" John asked. " I know you're probably getting tired of standing up so much already."

" I guess." Janet giggled. " But where is that man?" She asked.

" Chantal!" Kayo yelled looking over at her sitting on the couch pouting.

Chantal took a deep breath and rolled her eyes like she was irritated. " Yes?"

" Where's Pac?" Cheese asked.

" In his room, but I don't think-

Before Chantal could finish John turned around to face Janet and said " He's in his room."

" Can you guys excuse me while I go check on him?" Janet asked.

The guys all looked at each other and shrugged. " I don't see why not?" Q said with a shrugged.

" Okay, excuse me." As soon as Janet headed for the stairs Chantal came over and stopped her.

" Oh, I don't think you should go up there. He's sleeping and I don't think he wants to be bothered and besides, he needs his rest." Chantal smiled deviously raising her right eyebrow like she had ultimately won a self consistent battle.

" I understand, I just want to check on him to make sure he's okay." Janet said with a smile. " I won't wake him."

Chantal gave Janet one more look then let her about her business. Once Janet made it up the stairs Chantal walked back over the couch like she was about ready to fight anybody who said anything else.