Chapter50- The Numbing Sensation

~

" Wow, really?" Janet asked Lisa as they continued their stroll through the park.

Lisa nodded her head slowly with a sigh. " Yup, I don't even know anymore."

Jay just shook head and continued to push her stroller that kept her little monsters. " Two for Two, I guess." She shrugged.

" Yeah but y'all always do this dumb shit and y'all will be right back in each others ass by next week."

" Not this time, I don't know what's happening this time. We barely speak, he's barely home and I just don't know anymore."

" Wooow, all of this because your not pregnant?" Lisa asked confused. " I'm lost."

" That's part of it." Jay shrugged. " It's just making me feel guilty, extremely guilty about the whole ordeal before this. Had I been able to keep our baby we wouldn't be going through this. He didn't know that there was a good possibility that I can't have anymore kids because of it he just wanted another baby.. Another us, I can't blame him for that because I wanted one too, but I can't do it. Don't get me wrong, we've been trying and all but I refused to get my hopes up. He was just so sure that I was pregnant and I know I wasn't even though I started showing symptoms."

" And how do you know that you weren't?"

" For one, I took test the morning after I got off the phone with you and For two, everytime I get knocked up I have this scary ass dream. It happens everytime and it may sound odd but it always happens."

" Well damn, that's crazy as hell."

" Yup, so as of right now my house has the most awkward energy there is to have." Janet shrugged as her and Lisa sighed.

" I know the feeling, it's just so empty around here." Lisa shrugged. " Why in the world are you walking a trail with six-inch heels on?"

" I don't know, I just wanted to put on heels I guess." Janet giggled. " It feels nice to be honest."

Lisa shook her head laughing lightly. " A mess I tell you, you're a gorgeous mess."

" And you're a pretty pregnant one." Janet replied leaning down to rub Lisa's stomach. " You better be good to my little baby, I'm going to make sure your mommy gives you whatever you want."

" Oooh gosh, here we go." Lisa sung trying not to smile.

They stopped for a little while to let the kids play while on the stroll. Peyton and Johan ran off to play but Sydney sat in her mommy's lap with her cup looking at the scenery.

" Girl you better close your legs before I pop the hell out of you."

Sydney looked up at Janet with her face scrunched up and did as told. " Wan tum, mumma?"

" No, that's your juice I have my own. Thanks for asking baby."

Sydney put her cup down before putting her pacifier in her mouth then began to play with her mommy's hands.  Sydney tilted her head back staring up at Janet, since she was talking, Sydney rubbed her chest.

" Yes baby?"

Sydney held onto Janet's cheeks bringing her down to give her a kiss. " I love you too." Janet sung with a light smile. " You don't want to go play with Jaja and Pey?"

" Uh uh." She sung shaking her head. " No!"

Janet sucked her teeth and tried to put Sydney down. " Sydney go play."

As Janet started to put Sydney down, she started to whine and kick her feet. " Nooooo." She whined.

" Okay girl damn!" Janet snapped sitting her back in her lap. " Steady tryna be up under me, go on."