Chapter13- Uh Oh...

Janet

Once Pac looked at me and said he needed to talk about us I didn't know what to think. To be honest, I don't want our relationship to end but before I jumped to conclusions I sat up straight and crossed my legs.

" What about you and I?" I asked nervously.

Pac looked at me with a serious expression and then took a deep breath. " I made some mistakes in the past and I want to let you that I'm sorry and that I am one hundred percent committed to you.. Only you,and I love you so much."

" Oh honey." I leaned in and gave him a kiss and a tight hug. I couldn't believe that he just said that. " I love you too."

" That's all I wanted to tell you." He said. " It's me and you."

I couldn't help but smile " I like the way that sounds."

" I would love to take a nap right about now."

I laughed and took his hand then led him upstairs to my room. " Keep your feet on your side." I said as I climbed underneath my covers.

I watched as he took off his shoes, shirt and pants then climbed in and laughed " Only if you keep your feet away from my side."

" That's only if you don't try and be slick." I snapped turning off the tv.

" I'm always going to be slick." Pac replied with a shrug as if I just made a dumb statement.

" Yeah, I forgot who I was dealing with."

" Not dealing with but sleeping with on the regular."

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes " Shut the fuck up and go to sleep already." I reached over and threw a pillow at him.

" Then get in your favorite spot."

" Oh my god, you are so difficult."

" Yeah, Yeah, just get over here." Pac demanded turning on the tv.

I rolled my eyes then crawled right up under him " I don't see why you turned on the tv if we're not going to watch it."

" It helps me sleep so just chill." He wrapped his arms around my waist then started trying to rock me to sleep.

" I'm not a child and very capable of falling asleep myself."

Out of no where he started patting my stomach " Shh, just go to sleep." Pac whispered then he started rubbing my legs.

" I can't with you." I giggled.

" Baby, stop talking and just go to sleep."

I turned and looked at him " Hell no, how you about to come in here and start calling shots?" I asked.

He didn't say anything but he turned me back around and started tickling me " Now will you go to sleep?"

" Hell to the fuck no." I replied.

" Tickle, Tickle." Pac whispered.

I quickly moved and shook my head " Don't start that shit."

" Then crawl your ass back over here!" I couldn't believe he was still talking all this shit with his eyes closed. I just crawled back over and went right back up under him. " You should sing me a lullaby."

Okay, this bald headed bastard really lost it. " Hell no, how about you start rapping then I'll think about it."

" Why won't you sing to me?" He asked.

" Because!!" I yelled with a little smile.

" Because, what?" He asked.

" For one, you're already feeling up on me and for two, it's too late for that."