Chapter40- Holding onto Tears

Corey

Liyah had a photo shoot today, it was a little chill so far. I mean, she was just relaxed and-

" Hey!" Liyah yelled jumping on the bed.

Nope, she's not relaxed..

All I could do was smile at her, we were just noses apart and the way she landed scared the hell out of the both of us. " If you would've just hurt your ass I would've started laughing."

A smile crept unto her face as we both started laughing at her. " I thought I was going to hurt myself too."

Right now she looked so beautiful, she had a pink fuzzy sweatshirt, her was freshly pressed and her smile was just so beautiful.. Not to mention the fact that she didn't have on any makeup.

" You so cute.." I said beginning to pout tilting my head to the side.

Liyah tilted her head and pecked my lips a few times the pushed me away. " And you so ugly." She said shaking her head in disgust.. " So damn ugly."

I sucked my teeth and pushed her over then started kissing her neck. " Ya mama." I whispered in her ear.

Aaliyah giggled and rolled her eyes before tapping my nose. " Your's."

I grabbed a pillow while still hovering over her and slammed it right on her face. " Don't talk about my mama before I sit on."

She pulled the pillow from over her face and hit me with it and pushed me off of her. " You talked about my mama, so why can't I talk about your's?"

" Cause that's ya mother in law and you can't talk about her."

" Well my mama is your mother in law so you can't do it either, bighead."

" Says the girl with the whopperhead and 6 inch forehead." I mumbled shaking my head and rolling my neck while sticking my tongue out.

All of a sudden, Liyah attacked me and straddled me with her hands pressing against my chest. " Ya mama." She smiled sticking her tongue out. " Aaaaaah." She sung.

" Yeah, but you're my whopperhead." I smiled making her blush and curled up a little.

" Awww." She sung. " But I gotta go and you're coming with me."

" Liyah noooo, uh uh. No." I whined as she grabbed my hand pulling me up. " You know how I feel about that."

" Okay but still, I want you there with me. Don't you wanna support me and cheer for me?"

" Of course I do, but that's different. You support me, I don't bring you on my cases because that's dangerous and I wouldn't know what to do if anything happened to you."

Liyah sucked her teeth and stood by the room door with her arms folded. " Okay, it's whatever."

I let out a rough exhale and rubbed my face then trudge up to her. " Liyah.." I reached to grab her arm but she pulled away. " Okay, I'll do it."

" You don't to do it if you don't want too. It's just weird, like you don't want to do anything. You don't want to go to award shows or anything like that, you give me space when I want to be around you the most. When I want to show you off as the greatest guy I've ever come to love."

I smiled and kissed her forehead then grabbed my shoes. " Okay, you got me this time, but you won't get me all the time."

Liyah turned to the side so I couldn't catch her smiling but once I saw her dimple it made me smile. " Whatever Corey."

I kissed her head then wrapped myself around her. " You know I love you, baby." I whispered dropping my head on shoulder.

" I love you more." She replied swaying in arms.