Chapter3- Lisa's Dream Date

Lisa

It's been a while since I talked to Pac and to be completely honest, I'm starting to fall for him. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl he cares about. Tonight is a special night because we're going on a date! I quickly hopped in the shower and came out my bathroom to see T and Cici sitting on my bed.

" What the hell wrong with y'all, Don't y'all ever knock?" They almost gave me a heart attack! Now what if I was naked? Then what were they going to do?

Cici rolled her eyes and brushed me off " Whatever Lisa. We came in here to help you get ready for your date!" Her eyes got as big as day with a sparkle in them.. If you haven't noticed Cici is the girly one who loves things like this.

" I don't need help getting ready for my date thank you very much." I snapped back at them as I walked into my closet.

Shortly after T dragged herself behind me " Li, this is coming from love." T sung. " You are a tomboy and now you have to be all girly." I guess she thought rubbing my shoulders while she said it would make it better.. But it didn't.

" Well Pac said he likes me just the way I am." I rolled my eyes and continued searching for something to wear. " And I know how to be girly.. I just choose not to be too girly."

" Lisa honey, a manboy will always tell you that he likes you just the way you are to lower your standards." Cici quote on quote has her life with men figured out.. Yeah right.

" So who are you now, my mother? I'm a grown ass woman and I know what I like and Tupac Amaru Shakur has what I like." They don't see me giving them lectures before they go on dates so why do they want to lecture me?

" You're right, you are a grown ass woman. Grown ass women can still get pregnant or can still get their hearts broken. It will be real soon when you let Mr.Tupac Amaru Shakur stick his hand in that cookie jar." I guess T call herself snapping at me.

" Shit, He can have the whole cookie jar if ask for it correctly." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear as I walked out my closet laughing.

" You're a hot nasty mess." Cici said looking at me with disgust.. Ahhh satisfaction.

T sucked her teeth and threw her hands up in surrenderence " I give up. All I got to say is be smart about your decision on whatever you choose to do on this date of yours."

They seriously can't take a joke " Aw c'mon, it was a joke. Do y'all actually think I m going to have sex on the first date? I'm not dumb."

" You don't have to be dumb to have sex on the first date." Cici said as T nodded.

"Yeah, just make sure he wraps it up if he ta da da da" I laughed at T, she means tear that ass up. I finished getting ready than went downstairs.

I was awaiting on his arrival than someone rang the doorbell. I opened to see him. I was nervous but swallowed my fears than he took my hand and we went into the car. Once we got to the movies we ordered tickets than got popcorn and drinks. We were going to see Child's play 2 which is a scary movie I am not ready at all.

~

The movie is almost over with and I'm scared as fuck. When Chuckie popped out I shrieked and went into Pac's shirt. Thank god we are like the only ones here.

"Why you scared shawty?" He said laughing

"It is not funny" I said getting off of him and crossing my arms.

"Yes it is " He said putting his arm around me. I looked away from him playfully rolling my eyes.

"Why you looking away from me and rolling them glass eye balls?" He said facing my face towards his. My heart began to race as we both looked into each others eyes and leaned in. Once his lips touched mines I felt sparks fly as the kiss got deeper and deeper. He caressed my face but I broke it because I almost went on top of him.