Chapter18- Get In Where You Fit In

Hola mi corazones

Okay so before I start I wasn't to answer a question that asked who do I want Pac to be with and why?

To answer that question that kinda low key be the plot, but I can work around it though. I would say in my honest opinion that Pac is confused.. He's confused in a sense that it's a little dangerous because he's caught between a woman he loves and a woman whose extremely close to him AND in love with too! Also whose damn near just like him. His biggest problem is the fact that although him and Lisa were good friends before they started dating, he wants that same thing in their relationship even though he knows that it's not right and he messed it up ( You'll hear the full tea later on ).. So he's basically trying to see where they fell off and make sure he stirs away from it to get to know her more than he does... That's what people don't understand about their relationship, he's not dating her again because she's pregnant or because Janet wanted him to, he's actually doing it because he feels that it's something about her that he hasn't yet to discover. Don't get it twisted and don't think he doesn't love her because he does, it's just he hasn't really figured out how exactly to do so without incorporating somethings about their past history with each other.

Now!

Pac's relationship with Janet is completely different. His relationship with Janet is like almost untouchable, nobody could ever come between them no matter what. Janet actually had the time to really understand his ways allot better, it's like she allowed herself to fall for him and be happy with him and who he is as s person.. Very genuinely as well as other ways of course.
They both have strong personalities, as well as Lisa, but not to the point where it's a constant clash within likeness.Their love is, as I previously stated, genuine and comes from the same place.What they have is something that no matter what they go through they'll right back to each other like friends.

Lisa & Pac and Janet & Pac have two totally different relationships, but low key I want him and Lisa to work out because in real life they have something special, but then again Him and Janet have something very special as well.. So I'm like in between if that makes sense.. Don't get it twisted now! I know how it's going to end but ya'know, I think too much in a way that it is always me to go about a question like this in this mannerism. It's very.. Very World War 3 for me mentally, dealing with like six personalities for the three man characters so it's like once it's up, something can conflict with the way the boat is rocking or something.

Aye, but ION, in real life.. I love Janet, that's my mama, my heart, my Bae, my Sunday chill, my whatever else you want to call it, and Tupac my daddy.. So, all y'all muhf***as * In my left eye voice * ( Y'all would get it if y'all TLC fans with the whole Mfa thing cause of Tboz talking about Lisa cursing out the choreographer ) that's Janfam I love y'all and eerrrthang but Aunty Lisa had that on lock! I mean, it was to the point that I'm like daaaaamn, mommy ain't have no chance with that.. I'm sorry. She might've had one and it would've been beautiful like a muh' ,but I personally feel like that was all Lisa so I'm sorry.. Trash me about it in my comments tell me how you feel about that but, I'm stubborn as hell when it comes to stuff so y'all can't change my mind.. But forreal though.

~

Sean

Honestly I've been fine.. Pretty well actually. I've talked to Lisa and she's doing really well right now, she's just going through her little hormonal stuff... That lil thang finally putting on some weight and she can't stand it, but it's okay and she's still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Aside from everything, I'm happy for her and the fact that now she's going to have someone that loves her more than I do is amazing to know.. I also know about everything she's been going through lately so I try my best to comfort her in her time of need as much as I can.