Chapter53- Let's Do Some Talking

Pac

It's been a little while or whatever since we had company and right now I was going to see my mama, just to do some talking. Since it was still pretty early in the morning I got dressed quietly being that my baby was still sleeping. After I finished getting dressed, I walked over to her side of bed kneeling down next to her sleeping face.

" Baby." I whispered moving her hair from over her face and gently rubbing her soft back.

Jay shifted a little and readjusted her pillow with her eyes closed. " Hmm?"

I kissed her cheek and continued to rub her back being that she was laying on her stomach. " I'm going out with my moms for a little while so I should be back later, okay."

" Mhm." She hummed making me laugh. " Are the kids still sleeping?"

" I'm pretty sure, nobody came bursting through the door yet so they are probably still sleeping but if they're up I'll take them."

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah I'm sure, they'll fine be with me and besides you need your rest. You got allot going on these days and I understand so I got it."

" You're so good to me, thank you babe."

" You're welcomed, now go back to sleep." I kissed her head again before standing to my feet just watching how peacefully she slept.

After snapping from my daze, I walked into the kids room to see that Johan had been up getting ready to wake Sydney.

" Uh uh!" I semi yelled making him jump. " Don't wake her up, let her sleep."

Johan got away from Sydney's bed and walked up to me. " Where are you going, Dad?"

" I'm going with Nama so you can get dressed and come with me." I replied picking him up.

" We go wit my mommy and my sister?" Johan asked ad I closed the door.

" No, the girls are sleeping so it'll just be me and you."

We walked into their bathroom so I can help him brush his teeth and wash his face. Once we finished, I helped him get dressed.

" Aight, let me look at you." I asked with my hands on hips as he smiled.

" I asked with my hands on hips as he smiled

" Aight, you good." I said helping him down and then we went off.

" It's been a minute since we actually did something together as boys, do want to spend the rest of the day with Dad?"