Chapter10 - This Means War

The Discovery Part 1

So you know everything about your lover.... Wanna bet?

~ Lisa

I couldn't believe what I just heard... It tried not to believe it, it was too unreal. I thought my relationship with Pac but come to find out he's in a relationship with somebody else.. And not just any random bitch, this nigga is dating Janet Jackson!!! No wonder why he was being so distant, I thought it was something else that I had no control over. I remember exactly how she told me. At first, I didn't believe it but this shit started to get serious when I realized her tone of voice and the fact that she is coming over today. Right now, honestly, I'm about to do something brutal to his ass. I pulled myself out of bed and got in the shower then got dressed and as soon as I was done I heard Janet knocking at the front door.

" Hey.." I said with a faint smile embracing her.

" Hi, how are you?" Janet asked stepping inside the house.

I sighed then followed her to living room " I have been hell of allot better." I shrugged.

" This is crazy.. Like really?" You could tell that Janet's mind was cluttered with the thought of what happened.

" I know right, how did you find out?" I asked.

" Well!" Janet let out a long and hard sigh " We had just got through having sex then his pager went off and it just to happened to be your name and number.. I asked him about it and he was just telling me things so I decided to take matters into my own hands."

I couldn't believe it.. All I could do is shake my head then thought to myself about what happened between us " The crazy part about it is that the same thing happened between him and I. I asked him why were you paging him and he said y'all were close friends and all he was doing was being there for you.... but I didn't think y'all were like close, close." I started get mad as hell and I was about to go for blood.

" I'm his friend alright..." Janet had this blank but dangerous expression as if she plotting something that required one hell of an imagination.

" I say we burn his shit up!! Burn that bitch car because you and I both know that his car is his baby."

Janet stopped in her tracks and looked at me as if I was out of it " Are you trying to get us arrested? How about we give him a taste of his own medicine?"

I shook my head " Naw, that medicine is nasty as hell... Or  since he likes to break hearts we can break something of his." I liked that idea.

" No, that's too good to be put to waste." Janet said shaking her head pacing back and forth.

" Yeah, you do have a point." I replied in agreement..

Out of no where, Janet started laughing " This shit is crazy to me, I'm talking about sex with someone who is sleeping with my man at the same time that we're sleeping together!! If this aint the most fucked up shit i have ever heard in my life then I dont know what is. This is so fucking unbelievable!" I was floored. I have never heard Janet curse like that.

" I know right.."

" What kills me is the fact that all those times he told me he loves me and  I was his Pooka and all the sweet things we would do. Then, to think all of that was.... " She paused with a sigh " To think it was all a lie."

" I mean, he had to love us but in different ways." I wasn't trying to make accuses for him but I was pissed off just as much as she was or maybe even more.

" Bullshit.. I don't believe that. If he loved us in different ways then we wouldn't be sitting here right now"

" I just want to know which one of us he loved more." I felt as though he loved me more than her but of course she thought otherwise.