Chapter 31- Code P

Once Pac had sobered up the next morning he had a major hangover to the point that even standing made his head pound. When he finally stood to his feet, he headed downstairs and saw everybody in the kitchen side eyeing him.

" Heyy." He yawned sitting at the island.

No one said anything, they all just started to make allot of unnecessary noise for the simple fact that it would hurt Pac.

" Well good morning to y'all, too." He laughed off awkwardly.

Pac tried to talk to them, but they completely ignored him and started their own conversation amongst themselves. Corey had been talking about everything he had planned, Kayo was telling them about Lyndsay and it was good to kick back a bit.

Everything stopped when Q came downstairs mad as hell. " Ayo Pac, what the hell is your problem!?" He yelled making Pac flinch and rub his temples.

" Aaah, please don't yell it hurts and what you mean what's my problem?"

" Why in the fuck would you say that to Jay, like what is your deal?" He asked. " It seems like you take three steps forward to get knocked back eight steps."

" What are you even talking about?" Pac had drunk himself to a stupor and couldn't even remember what happened. " And what did I say to her?"

" So you honestly don't remember anything that happened last night?" John asked.

Pac was not only confused, but now he was beginning to get upset. They had been pointing the finger at him when it was their idea to go out.

" You want to know what happened?" Q asked about to charge at him. " What do you remember about last night?"

" I remember going out and talking to this girl.. Can't remember her name.."

" Could it  have possibly started with an.. I don't know, a J?" Kayo asked started to mad.

Now Pac was mad, now they were making it seem like he was lying. " I don't remember, why?"

" I don't know why, maybe because of this." Q took the ring from his pocket and threw it Pac.

It bounced off his chest and landed on the counter. Once Pac got a glimpse of the ring he gasped and couldn't believe it.

" How did you get Jay's ring?" He asked still confused.

" She took it off last night before she left crying her eyes because you got drunk and started saying stuff."

Then Pac started to remember everything he said last night.. He didn't mean it in the context of the way it came out. Once Q saw Pac cover his mouth in shock, Q charged at him but before he could do anything, Kayo and John held him back.

" You better fix it." Q growled pointing at Pac. " I don't know how, but you better do it and you better hope she don't fucking stab you like she plans on doing if you try to talk to her."

" Q, take a slow deep breath and try to relax." Cheese said calmly. " I'm sure Pac didn't mean what he said, he was just drunk."

Cheese always acted as the role of the middle man and the peace maker in situations like this so he knew the best thing to do would be to keep Q calm. If Q was fired up then it definetly wasn't good at all.

" A drunk mind speaks a sober heart and the only thing that's really stopping me from snapping your damn neck so hard is the fact that you have kids and I have a family."

" You know what." Pac yelled starting pissed off.

" Fuck this alright. You not about to fucking down talk me like I'm a mark ass bitch in my own house, that's what you're not about to do."