Chapter43- Sweet Honey Tree

Cassandra

( Hints why Li called her a fake ass Natina Reed 😉)

I was in my salon working on my homegirl Trellinie head tryna make her look good or whatever. Which was alright I guess. Just before I touched her head she put her hand up.

" Hold up bitch, you gon make me look like Sista girl Janet, right?" She asked rolling her eyes up at me.

I looked my teeth and pushed her forehead. " She ain't that damn pretty, Trell."

" Shiiiiid." Trell sung rolling her eyes. " She got everything and I know you better hook me up with that 1994 or sum weave when her baby hairs was laid. You know what I'm talking about, she had on that black turtle neck half top and she took that picture with McLyte? Ion remember the award show but I think it was grammys..." Then she finally stopped talking hopefully to freaking think.

" Oooh yeah! It was the grammys cause we was on the phone.. Talking about how that's one bad ass heffa to show up to grammys in casual wear."

( This what she talking about it

( This what she talking about it.)

Finally getting fed up with her talking I took a breath and rolled my eyes. " Okay Trellinie."

" Oop!" She yelled spinning around in the chair. " Well what I did?"

" Well, you don't like somebody when they sleeping with ya babydaddy." Tay said aloud looking over at me with a smirk.

Trellinie gasped and snapped her head around me. " Hoe you lying! Tell me she lying Cash!"

Once I didn't say anything but shrugged and she almost broke her neck. " Bitch you is lying!" She yelled.

" I mean, I had heard they was kicking it or whatever but I ain't know they was....Oooh, that's why you mad."

Before I could even open my mouth to speak Tay spoke cutting me off. " She mad cause they got babies together and he wanna marry her."

" Whaaaaaat!? As in more than one baby?!"

" Bitch they got twins, a handsome little boy and a gorgeous little girl. They son so handsome with these pretty amber brown eyes and braids and they daughter.. Oooh she so cute with chubby cheeks, pretty curly hair and this cute little pouty face. She so adorable that's her daddy twin."