Chapter21- Feelings...

Lisa

I was getting ready to go out with Sean and everything was going fine around my end. This is like the third time we're going out since our last meet up. While I was walking back and forth through my closet, I saw Pac sitting on my bed staring at me through the mirror.

" Are you really going to wear that?" Pac asked with this look on his face like it was bothering.

I stopped and walked into my bedroom and stood in front of the bed. " Why, what's wrong with it?"

Pac got up off the bed and walked in front of me. " You're showing all that skin, but you need to show off a little more of that." He said rubbing my stomach.

I gasped and put my hand over his. " Tell me you just felt that."

Pac nodded his head and poked my tummy. " Yeah, we know the baby has feet now."

It's only been a couple days since I found out my baby has feet and I wouldn't have known that if it weren't for Chilli. It really made me smile knowing that this is really starting to happen and with Pac, it is definitely something to tell somebody.

" But forreal, you better put on a shirt so tight that I can see the baby breathing through it."

I sucked my teeth and slapped his hand off me then went back to finding something to wear.

" Stop being so petty and jealous all the time." I yelled searching for something comfortable to wear because now I'm starting to get uncomfortable in certain clothes easily.

Once I settled on a pair of pants that actually look like jeans, but they aren't! And of course with a nice soft shirt that was long sleeves and kind of flared out around my wrist with beading around the top.

" Happy?" I asked standing in front of him with a smirk.

Pac stood up and came over to me. For a minute, he didn't say anything but instead he put his hands on my hips and slightly turned me to the side.

Once I realized what he was doing a snatched away from him. " Nasty!"

" What!?" He asked confused. " What I do?"

" Don't try and turn me around to stare at my ass, you pervert!"

All Pac did was smile at me and walked up closer to me. " I just want to know like where do you hide all of that?"

" What do you mean?"

" That booty wasn't always there. Like I know you had a lil booty or whatever but it don't always show." I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes at him as I went looking for some shoes.

See what I mean? He's too much, like I just don't know what to do with him anymore. I put on my shoes and continued to listen to him blabber on and on about something I'd wish he stopped talking about.

" Pac!" Now I was starting to get even more irritated because he would not shut up to save his life.

" Yes?" He asked walking behind me to the door.

" Shut yo ass up!" I yelled at him balling up my fist. " Damn, you're worst than Tionne! With yo aggravating ass!"

Pac walked up over to me with a dumb ass smile on his face then wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled my pelvis into his... Such a jerk.

I dropped my right hip with my hand rested on it while still in his grip. " We pelvis bumping now?"

Pac was biting his bottom lip with a smirk on his face making me roll my eyes. " If that's what you want."