Chapter23- Hospital Blues

The morning was crazy.. Everybody was on edge, it was allot going on and they continued to pray that Pac would be okay. Nobody left his side at all, and if he was okay right now then he would be happy the people he loved the most were right there.... Loyalty meant everything to Pac.

In the waiting room, they sat shaking nervously. It wasn't just the fact that his life was on the line, it was the fact that Pac secretly might not want to fight for his life. Everyone was there except for Lisa and Jay for obvious, they figured that right now they might need this time to be alone.

Corey opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. Figured he shouldn't say anything.

" Just go ahead and say it Corey, just say it." John mumbled staring blankly at the wall in front of him.

Corey tried his best not to cry so he slammed his hand down on the table. " I swear it's my fault. "

John sucked his teeth and looked over at Corey like he just said something stupid. " You ain't do nothing wrong."

" Yes I did, I wanted to make him go out so bad that I didn't think of all the bad things that could've happened."

" If that's the case then it's all our fault." Kayo snapped.

" Yeah Corey, we all wanted him to have a good time and we enjoyed it. Man please don't blame yourself."

No matter what they said, Corey couldn't see past the fact that he thought he pushed Pac. No one could say anything to change his mind.

Kadafi came up to them and he was pretty pissed off. His bright yellow complexion had turned a tomato red.

" Real fucking talk, if something happens to my brother.." Kadafi paused and looked each and every one sitting down in the eyes.

" I'm going to that club and fucking everybody up until I found out who the muh'fucka that did this to my brother."

" Kadafi man, we don't need you to get in trouble."

" No fuck that!" Kadafi spat out. The only thing he saw was red, he was a bull and everyone knew it. " I need answers and I'm going to get them one way or another."

" Kafadi, please don't do nothing stupid yet.. We don't know if he's okay or not."

Kadafi looked at them with a face that if looks could kill everyone in his presence would be dead. Pac was Kadafi's big brother and he would do anything to hold it down for his brother like no one else could.. If nobody rode for Pac, Kadafi was with him riding til engine burned off the car.

" Kadafi, say something." Q pleaded noticing how angry he was. " Just say anything.."

Kadafi looked at Q then stormed off. This wasn't going to be easy at all for anybody.

~

Temperest

I was in the bathroom fixing my make up.. Nothing serious, just a little foundation to cover up a few things.

" Mommy!" Kam yelled running into my bathroom.

I sighed and put down my make up and looked at her toothless smile revealing her dimple. " Yes Kam?"

" Can I put on make up with you?" She asked grabbing one of my make up brushes. Kam walked over to the bathroom mirror where I was standing and started to brushing her cheeks as if she putting on make up.

All I could do was smile and shake my head. This little girl was so eager to grow up and do adult things that her independence level scares me some times.