Chapter5- The Hearts Record

Lisa

I was sitting in my room with the door locked talking to Pac and boy was he cracking me up.

- "  So you mean to tell me if you got drunk and was in a empty house you try driving instead of staying in the house?"

" Hell yeah! I would try to get from over there."

- " Nah, minnie me you crazy. It's a house party and you know they got food in the fridge and bout twenty people done broke in they bed just for me to sleep in."

" Pac that is sooo unsanitary but true." I can't believe he would do that, sleep in a bed after people just got a quick fix in.

- " What !? It's insanely comfortable."

My jaw immediately dropped.. This man.can not be serious!

" Oh my gosh! You're terribly disgusting." I can't believe he just said something so disgusting and meant it.

Pac sucked his teeth and snapped - " Don't act like you ain't never did nothing wild and crazy."

" Yes I have but nothing like that, that's just plain ole free loading nasty."

- " Oh really!? What's the one of wildest things you have ever done at a party?"

" Ooooh. This one time, I went to a party and a few friends of mine and I went ontop of the roof, got a motorcycle then took turns driving of a ramp and jumping in the pool. I chickened out so I had to take a boat load of shots and got on the balcony then jumped into the pool. I was DONE."

I heard Pac cracking up over the phone and it almost sounded like he couldn't breathe.

- " Word? Shawty you wild. Bruh, I'm telling you I ain't never heard no shit like that in my whole time. Like, on some real nigga shit."

" I am not that bad! I just have no regrets. Everything in my life has a purpose." I admitted shrugging my shoulders.

- " Yep, my type of girl... Nothing is ever off limits with you."

" I guess.. Wait! So my your quote on quote ' type '?"

- " Maybe.. And yes I have type." He seem like  was started to get in his feelings.

" I thought guys like you dont have a type."

- " And when you say guys like me what you mean?"

" Ya'know,  A chaser. You go for whatever you see and you're determined to get what you want then when you do, you toss them straight to the side."

- " Oh really?"

" Yep, I'm surprised you haven't tossed me yet."

- " That's because you're different. It's just something about you that just makes me want to be around you."

I found myself blushing and smiling but I couldn't show him I was getting all mushy and stuff so I just sucked my teeth and hit him with one of those lines " Whatever nigga!"

- " Okay, don't believe me now but trust and believe I will prove to you.. If I already haven't but for now I gotta go."

" Okay.." I said pouting.

- " Dont do that! I'll call you later okay?"