Chapter41- Here We Go

Janet

* Time bout to speed up y'all so bare with me.*

Uuugh, I couldn't wait for this to be over and especially because I was in pain. So much pain from my back to my belly and even my feet.

With my eyes shut and head tilted back, I rocked steadily in this wooden hand crafted rocking chair Pac had made since I stupidly got rid of my old one.

The sound of feet paddling against the wooden floor down the hall made me let out a rough exhale rolling my eyes open.

If I tell these kids to stop running upstairs we are going to have a problem. A problem that even Pac couldn't get the kids out of and he'd always seem to.

" Mommy, can we go outside?" Johan asked stumbling into the room with Sydney right behind him.

They'd gotten so big now they still looked the same but a little taller and now Sydney preferred to wear her hair in a side ponytail because her brother loved it.

" No." I replied. " For one; It's about to rain outside and for two; How many times will I have to tell you two to stop running in the house? It's always you two and Johan you know better."

" But Mommy, I-"

" No buts!" I snapped sitting up straight. " What if one of you would've gotten hurt or broke something? Sydney your daddy isn't here to bail you out of this because I talked to you one too many times today and the next time I'm just going to wail off in your behind. Do you understand me?"

Sydney had become more introverted like I intimidated her which was well needed because she's always getting out of trouble with her daddy and three older brothers wrapped around her fingers. " Yes mommy."

" Same thing goes for you, You know better than to let your sister do this." By the looks on their faces they were about to cry. No wonder why they always prefer going out with Pac than being with me, they don't love me like him.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes giving into them. " Just please be careful, I don't want any of you to hurt yourselves. Please go sit down and wait for daddy to come home so we can have fun, okay?"

" Okay mommy." Both of them had a smile plastered across their faces with Sydney's reminding me of Pac's. After I smiled back they skipped off but Sydney came running back in.

" We'll keep it down for the sleeping prince." She squatted down infront of me and kissed all over my belly.

Once she left again I could only shake my head. Her outfit was still adorable and daddy couldn't stand it but now I see why. Sydney had on Jean short and a Jean top that tied in the front showing her mid belly and Pac couldn't stand that outfit. She's been strutting all through the house. With her side ponytail, golden little hoop earrings, her golden cross chain and her outfit, she was definitely dressed like her father's child... Or the image most people think she would have.

As I was about to stand to my feet, I felt slight movement making me give a toothless smile. " Hi baby boy, it's about time you woke up."

I placed my hand where I felt him moving and gently rubbed my hand over it. " What are you doing, are you stretching out or something?" I chuckled. " Mommy's only but so big and I can feel everything, ya'know.. It kind of hurts."

" Well, who's fault is that?" I looked up to see Pac leaning against doorframe making me smile.

" Your's." I replied about to get up.