Chapter46- Janet Knows Best

~

" Are you getting dressed, Am I getting her dressed or what's going on?" Pac asked standing infront of the bed in his pajama pants.

Janet just rolled her eyes slowly shrugging her shoulders. " I don't know, we have time and it's still pretty early."

" Yeah but the sooner we drop her off, the more time we have for ourselves." He replied.

Although, he loved having his kids around Pac wanted to hog Janet to himself. Janet just shrugged her shoulders again and held Sydney closer.

Pac loved the sight of it, standing infront of their bed made him smile. Janet had been resting against the headboard and Sydney right under her.

" You're not trying to get a move on today." Pac chuckled.

" You're right, you're absolutely correct." Janet said before curling under the blanket. " Sydney, are you going to lay down with me or are you going to get up with Daddy?"

Sydney looked at Pac, then at her mommy and laid down. There wasn't anything left for Pac to do but crawl in with them. That quickly, Janet had gone back to sleep with her hand on Sydney's stomach but Sydney was wide awake staring at the ceiling.

Jay had been sleeping on her side so Pac laid on his side to catch a glimpse of her with Sydney in between the both of them. " Look at mommy, she's sleeping so gooood." Pac sung.

Sydney had been playing with Janet's hand but once Pac spoke of course she got all in her mommy's face. " Mumma!"

With her eyes still closed, Janet took a deep breath and rubbed Sydney's back. " Yes baby."

" Tu teppin? Tu teppin mumma?"

" Yes baby, I'm sleeping. Lay down with me." She said patting the bed.

" Me play?" Sydney asked looking at her mommy. " Meah?"

" No, that's not what I said." Janet replied. " We're laying down not playing."

Sydney sighed hard and threw her head back on the pillow then folded her arms. In that very moment, Pac realized what was happening and hoped to god that Janet was in a deep enough sleep not to notice.

" Do it again and see what happens." Janet snapped turning in the opposite direction.

" How in the... huh??" Pac asked confused.

" I know my child and if she keep it up I'm going to pop her, she's reeeeeal close."

" Dayadeh." Sydney smiled looking up at Pac noticing how she would stare at him.

" Nope, Not right now.. I'm going to get in just as much trouble as you except you get popped and I get my benefits removed."

" Good boy." Janet replied smiling as she turned back over cuddling Sydney close.

" Mumma.." Sydney sung. " Mo teeeep, Mo teeep." She said rubbing Janet's head as she slowly began to sing to her sleepy mommy.

" Awww, you helping mommy sleep?"

" Me tiet! Me tiet!" Sydney yelled Pac making him lay down. " Teep!"

" Okay okay, I'm laying down." Pac moved Sydney and cuddled up with Janet.

" Tay nop!" Sydney yelled patting his arm. Pac just closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping. Sydney started to sing to them and as soon as she assumed they were sleeping, she kissed their heads and left.

" Nih, Nih mumma and Dayadeh." She sung slamming the door. Pac wasn't worried about leaving her at all, she most likely put them to sleep so she could go to sleep.