Chapter33- Tell Me A Secret

Sean

I had just came back from my trip ready to see my little princess. It was amazing to see her brown eyes light up with glee and happiness. After I left Adriana, I went over to Lisa's house nervous as hell. Didn't really know what would be going on over there, and I don't really know how Peyton would react.

Once I made to Lisa's house, her friend Trenae opened the door and greeted me, but as soon as I walked into the house I heard Lisa yell my name.

" Sean!" She ran up to and jumped into my arms as I kissed her cheek while spinning her around. " I missed you so much!"

" I missed you more." I smiled and kissed her forehead watching her eyes sparkle.

Lisa didn't say anything, she just dropped her head on my shoulder with a sigh and rubbed my chest.

" How've you been my little Toaster Strudel?" I asked her as we walked over to the living room.

Everything was pretty quiet around here, a little too quiet but I guess that's okay. Lisa sat up and held onto my shoulders staring me straight in the eyes.

" I've been okay and I missed you like crazy, but I see we're going to talk like we haven't talked all day everyday."

I smiled and just shook my head at her. After us just sitting in a comfortable silence, Peyton started crying so Lisa bolted upstairs leaving me down here just sitting down.

I just sat down stairs watching Tv, minding my own business and waiting for her to finish until Trenae walked over to me.

" Lisa wants you, Sean." She sung walking passed the couch back upstairs to Lisa.

After a quick nod, I got up and went upstairs to Peyton's room to see the lights still dimmed and Lisa rocking Peyton in her arms while she fed her.

" Why do I have a feeling that you're putting yourself to sleep?" I giggled walking softly over to her.

It was actually one of the most beautiful sights to see. Lisa had her legs crossed smiling into her arms at Peyton, but once she started to burp her everything changed. She started to sway as she began to rub and pat Peyton's back.

" That's because I am." Lisa giggled rubbing her back. " Sit down." She said softly.

As I sat down, Lisa took Peyton from over her shoulder and looked at her for second then gave her a kiss.

" You're awake now, Stinky." Lisa sung giving Peyton kisses. " Yeeah, mommy's baby was hungry."

It seemed like the corners of my mouth couldn't help but to turn up. She's growing as a person... And to have the love of my life happy and smiling is a prayer that God answered for me.. Allot sooner than I expected at that.

" Okay enough of that, because we'll be here all day with me giving her so much loooove." She sung giving Peyton butterfly kisses.

The fact that I was third wheeling didn't bother me at all. It was beautiful to watch and god was Peyton tiny. Full head of dark hair and tiny little fingers. She literally was the size of a babydoll and looked just like one.

" And now, I think it's time for you to meet the little thing that has caused me so much emotional and physical discomfort." She chuckled making me laugh. I could trace back from the beginning of her pregnancy when her belly was always hurting and how she would want to me rub it or how I'd jeopardize my eating habits to eat with her at three in morning and how we'd sleep in on Sunday's and Monday's.

For a second, we exchanged smiles then she came in a little closer as I caught a glimpse of Peyton. Her eyes were wide open and she made slow blinks that'll make your heart skip a beat.