Chapter32- I Think Not

Everything had been going pretty well and Lisa still couldn't believe that Peyton was finally here. Right now, she was eating while Chilli played with Peyton.

" Lisa, why she keep turning her face up like something stank?"

" Let me see." Chilli came over and sure enough Peyton scrunching up her nose with her lips turned up.

" Is she pooping or something?" Chilli asked starting to get a little concern.

" No, she's been doing that all day. Todd asked the same thing and I don't know why she's doing that."

" What stinks mama?" Chilli asked in her baby voice smiling at Peyton. " Huh, Sistah Stank. What stinks?"

" So that's her nick name now?" Lisa giggled watching Chilli give Peyton butterfly kisses in her nose. " Sistah Stank?"

" Yep yep, from her Auntie Chilli!" She smiled.

Lisa just shook her head and smiled. Lisa continued to eat and watch Chilli play with Peyton then she started to started to think about somethings. She had something she wanted to say to Chilli, but she didn't really know how.

" Chilli..." She called playing with her fingers.

Chilli looked up at Lisa from playing with Peyton and smiled. " Yeah, what's up?"

Lisa didn't really know how to say because it felt kind of odd.. It had to be said though, it was right.

" I just kind of wanted to say thank you... For everything and if you weren't there I don't know what would've happened because you tried to keep me calm through it all."

A wide smile crept onto Chilli's face as got up and walked to Lisa then kissed her cheek. " I would hug you, but I'm holding the baby."

" Well then give me my baby." Lisa put her food down and took Peyton from Chilli with a smile.

Peyton made Lisa's eyes light up and a smile immediately spread across her face at even the slightest glimpse of her.

" Hey mommy's baby, do you want to open your eyes now?" Lisa still hadn't seen Peyton with her eyes opened and she wanted too soo bad. Everyone had seen Peyton with her eyes opened, except her.

" She just had her eyes opened before I passed her to you and that's why I was smiling." Chilli shrugged.

Quite frankly, Lisa didn't care about what Chilli was saying because she was trying to get Peyton to open her eyes. It actually started to bother her allot more than it should've.

" So you mean to tell me that your little behind was causing me all this trouble. Stayed in for eighteen days past your due date and came out feet first with the umbilical cord wrapped around your neck nearly scaring me half to death then you don't want to open your eyes for me?"

" I think someone's getting a little emotional over there." Chilli sung walking back over to the chair.

Lisa rolled her eyes then looked at Pey about to cry and tried to fix it. " No No, mommy sorry, mommy sorry!"

" Mhm, cry Sistah Stank."

More than anything, this is the moment Chilli enjoyed and for some odd reason it made her smile. Now she can finally put Lisa to the test and seeing how she would react when Peyton cries.

Lisa took a deep breath and remembered Peyton had already eaten and had been changed so what's the problem? Then it hit her.

" Whoop, I got the perfect thing for you." Lisa reached over in Peyton's bag and grabbed her pacifier.