Epilogue

( Never thought I'd see this to be honest lol.)

NYL

" Let's have some fun!" Lisa yelled with a smile dancing around.

Sean looked at his wife and just laughed shaking his head. " It's hot." He replied shielding his eyes from the sun.

" Boys?" Lisa asked looking at her sons. " What about you? Are you coming with Mommy to have fun or are you tanning with Dad?"

Over the years after Lisa and Sean had Santana, they had two more boys Christian and Caleb then welcomed a little girl about three months ago.

" I'm staying with Dad." Caleb shrugged covering his eyes.

" Yeah, we're staying with Dad." Christian said with a nod.

Lisa just shook her head and laughed finally understanding exactly what Janet went through with twins. They either act as one or be polar opposites in some of the wrong times.

" And Peyton, I know you won't do it." Lisa sighed rolling her eyes. Peyton was really a diva and age made it worse.

She'd been laying out in her swimwear with her round sunglasses and floppy sun hat on looking at her sparkled nail polish and holding her baby sister in her lap under the umbrella.

" Destiny and I are just fine with our fruit and lemonade. We'll watch from here and we'll go in a bit, mommy."

Lisa scoffed and rolled her eyes, she didn't understand who made Peyton this way. It could either be between Kim, Her Father, Janet or maybe her Karma being that your kids become the exact opposite of you.

Lisa sucked her teeth and folded her arms beginning to pout. " Y'all are lame. I'm never bringing you guys to Hawaii again if all you're going to do is tan and eat."

"I'll go with you mommy." Santana shrugged getting up. " It'll be fun going on one of your adventures."

" Thank you, somebody is up for it today, that's what I'm talking about." Lisa and Santana gave each other high fives then she rubbed his head. "That's why you're my favorite."

Peyton gasped and covered her baby sister's ear sitting up. " Oh my gosh, really? Why would you say that infront of your daughters?"

" Sorry, not sorry." Lisa shrugged. " That's how this usually goes."

" Well bye, I hope you have fun with your favorite." Peyton snarled with an attitude.

Lisa walked over to Peyton and kissed her all over her face causing Peyton laugh. " You'll always be my baby, you're my first love. Don't be jealous."

" I'm not." Peyton shrugged. " Have Fuuuunn." She sung as they watched Lisa and Santana walk off.

As soon as they were out of the sight, Sean looked over at his children who had been looking at him. " Alright, everything is a go. Peyton, you know what to do right?"

" Yeah, I got it."

They spoke of their plans then broke off to their missions. This one is Operation Make Up Anniversary.