Chapter4- Keep yo head up

Q

After I left the house I went to get my daughter Aaron from her mom Alize's house. When I got there, I knocked on the and then was greeted by Alize with a hug.

" Hey baby what's up?" I said giving Alize a kiss then walked in the house.

She sighed and followed behind me in the living room " Nothing, I'm going out with my sister today."

I picked up Aaron from her swing and kissed her forehead " Oh that's cool. " I nodded and continued to kiss my baby's forehead. " Hi Aaron, you're letting your mommy go out with your aunt while you hang with daddy?" Aaron is only four months old but she is so alert already.

" Well, when I took to her the doctor yesterday they said she was alright and that she was trying to get sick so they gave me some medicine that you have to give her every three hours."

I nodded my head and grabbed Aaron's baby bag while Alize put her in the carrier.  After she was settled in Alize walked us to the car and told me a list of other things I have to do like I've never had Aaron.

" Alize you better behave yourself." I said in serious tone as I gave her spending money to buy whatever she wants.

" And I will. Calm down, your Aaron's daddy not mine." She snapped at me putting the money in her back pocket.

" You only call me daddy when you want something so don't do that. But I'll call you later baby." I gave her a kiss and pulled off.

If you haven't noticed yet, Alize and I are still together. We just don't live together right now. I want to give her space before we take the next step in our relationship. When pulled in the drive way I noticed Janet's car was still here.. Pac know he dead ass wrong for that. When Lisa and Janet found out about each other they're going to murder him. Well technically, he's not dating them but it's still fucked up. I grabbed Aaron's carrier and bag then headed in the house to see Pac and Janet watching tv.

" Oh a baby!" Janet ran over to me and started playing with Aaron. " I didn't know you had a baby, Q?"

I nodded " Yeah, this my daughter Aaron."

Janet grabbed the carrier out of my hand and walked over to the couch. " She is so cute! How old is she?"

I walked over to the couch and sat Aaron's bag down " She's four months old."

After she took Aaron out of the carrier she started playing with her " She is a cutie. Hi Aaron, I'm Aunty Janet." She seemed really excited to play with Aaron.. I'm guessing she likes kids.

" Wait to go Q!" Pac snarled at me.

I scrunched my eyebrows and almost cursed him out " What the hell I did?"

" You got Aaron blocking my flow."

I sucked my teeth and brushed him off " Nigga please, you wasn't gon get nothing anyway." I can't believe this nigga gon accuse my baby of doing something she has no control over... So what she's cute, hell she cute like her daddy. " I'm going upstairs to my room. Janet you want me to take her?"

She looked up at me and smiled " No, I want to finish playing with her."

I sighed and shrugged " Okay I guess." I walked upstairs and laid down in my bed. And thought to myself..

I got alot to think about man. I'm over here stressing bout giving my daughter a life with her mother and I but.. I don't know. Just as loud as my thoughts were I still managed to hear someone knocking on the door. " Come in!"

When they opened the door I saw Janet holding Aaron " Sorry to bother you, I just came to get her blanket."

" Okay cool." I passed her the blanket and she gave me a look. " What?"