Chapter17- Doin' Just Fine

Pac

One of the hardest things I had to do was tell Lisa that Jay was pregnant with my baby. I knew she was mad, but it was like on a different level. Lisa made it seem like it didn't really bother her as much as it should've but then again, just the look in her eyes said enough. To blow off a little steam, I went to chill with Mouse, Scoop and a few of his homeboys.

" Birdie, why is it that every time you come across a nigga something always look wrong with you?" Scoop asked leaning in putting down his beer.

I rubbed my face and took a sip of my henny then puffed one. " Cause you always coming around at the wrong time."

Mouse exhaled allowing the smoke to come from his nose and mouth. " This nigga done went Hollywood, he don't know how to act."

" You know what?" I asked with smile pointing at Mouse. " Fuck you nigga." All I could do was laugh because I already knew what he was getting at and he was trying to be funny about it.

" Birdie better be dating Halle Berry or somebody 'cause a nigga don't even come to the crib no more."

I didn't say anything, all I did was chuckle a little and shake my head. Why he always want to pin famous females on me when he don't even be around me like that? Why couldn't it just be a nice foreign girl like a Filipino chick or a nice island girl named Cocoa or something?

Mouse looked at Scoop then turned to me like he didn't hear him say anything. " So how's my baby?"

" Your baby who?" I asked outing my arm across the chair getting comfortable.

" Lisa, how she feeling?"

" Oh she good, but I kind of dropped a bomb on her and I need to know she really feels about it."

" Hold up!" Scoop sat up straight and started waving his hands in the air with a light chuckle. " You mean Lefteye Lisa? Like from TLC?"

" Yes, now shut your ass up!" Mouse scuffed and turned his attention back to me. " What you told her?"

" Something bout Cinnamon, she said she pregnant."

" Cinnamon?" He asked. " Cinnamon as in your Pooka, your Pooka as in I'm breaking up with you cause I want you to have a family with Lisa and your baby?"

" Lisa pregnant?" Scoop yelled. " What the hell?"

" I don't know who else could Pooka and the person you call cinnamon be." I laughed a little and took another hit.

" So you mean to tell me that my cinnamon and your Pooka Pooh, Janet Jackson is pregnant with your baby?" Mouse was in shock and disbelief, I guess he wanted to get the story straight or something.

I took a sip of my drink and debated whether or not to say anything else but I had to fill him in on his girl. " Babies."

Mouse's eyes got wide and his dropped. Before he said anything else, he rubbed his face and then widen his eyes again. " As in more than one?!"

Looked in my cup and nodded my head before taking another sip. " Two."

" How in the hell you got Janet Jackson pregnant with more than one baby at one time?!" Mouse asked scrunching up his face like he was just so angry with me.

I shrugged and furrows my brows. " The hell I'm supposed to know? " I asked. " I know what happened, but how was I was supposed to know she would get pregnant with twins?"

I reached for the bottle of Hennessy but Mouse pulled it off the table and started taking it to the head. " So now not only is my little Bambi pregnant, but so now is Cinnamon?"