Chapter30- Niggaz These Days

Imani

After my brother and I had a little lunch date, Ashton and I decided to go and do a little shopping.. Just a little splurge before my trip to the Bahamas in a few days.

" Babe like forreal, I'm going to hide in your freaking bag because I'm going to miss you."

I wrapped my arms around him and  puckered up my lips. " Awww."

Ashton just looked down at me from a second and kissed my nose. " But I understand, it's a family trip."

" Mhm." I hummed smiling up at him. " Me, Mommy and Corey."

Ashton began to pout with his bottom lip poked out so I kissed his and rubbed his cheek. I looked into his eyes as he kissed my hand making blush.

" I love you love you love you, Imani."

I gave a toothless smile and hugged him tighter. " Definitely love you more."

We continued to shop through the mall and then we decided to go to jewelry store which was cool. I walked around and saw a few things that I like, mainly because diamonds are a girl's bestfriend.

" Imani, come look at these over here." Ashton looked excited to show me whatever it was.

I walked over to him to see him pointing at a ring in the display case. " Ashton, what are you looking at?"

" This ring, isn't it beautiful?" He asked me. " We have to pick out your engagement ring."

Just that quickly I had forgotten about it. " Oh yeah, I completely forgot. I want you to pick it because it'll be more special and romantic."

" Oh yeah." Ashton chuckled looking back down at the display case. " I forgot you like being spontaneous."

" Yep yep, now I'm going to go look at necklaces across the store."

Ashton leaned down making me roll my eyes so I kissed him. " You always want to kiss somebody." I said scrunching up my face.

Once I turned to walk away Ashton slapped my butt making me gasp. I don't even know what was that for, he doesn't even do that. After cutting my eye at him with a smirk, I went about my business.

I guess he found the perfect ring or something because he called me back. " You found it?" I asked standing next to him.

" Yes I did!" There was pure glee in his tone and his cheeks had began to pink and his eyes turned a light blue.

" Did you know that when you're happy your eyes turn light blue and when you're angry they turn gray?"

Ashton shrugged his shoulders and held me by my waist. " I've heard that before, my eyes useto change colors when I was baby.. Perks of being premature."

" I can't tell." I sung with a smirk.

Ashton just rolled his eyes and tried to hide a smile. " Well, I useto be little at one point in time before I started hitting the gym and stuff."

" Oh, I believe you because I remember." I took his hand and led him over to the necklaces.

" You found anything you like?"

" Nothing for me, I just like looking at everything and when you pick." I chuckled.

Ashton just shook his head and laughed a little. " I forgot you're an earrings and things kinda girl."

" But I'm your favorite." I snapped wiggling  my eyebrows up at him.

" And that you are." Ashton gave me a butterfly kiss on my nose and I couldn't help but cheese from ear to ear.