Chapter9- Love Or Inteligence

Lisa

I woke up this morning with this weird feeling and a whole lot on my mind... I just sat in my bed, looked up at the ceiling and thought to myself. The most important thing I thought about was my relationship with Pac. It seems as if we are both feeling this relationship but I feel as if I'm into it more than he is. I guess that's because women have a natural instinct to mate but I aint trying to have his babies.... At least not yet. Especially, last night! Why in the hell was he acting so wierd when I said that Janet was in the club with us last night? Yeah, they know each other but that was hella strange.. Like they were dating or something and I wasn't supposed to know. I don't even want to put those thoughts in my head because I sound like a mad woman. But at the same time, you can't be to sure..... Naw!! I'm just talking hella reckless because I miss my baby. Thank god he's coming over today. As soon as I was about to get up Cici came in my room and sat on my bed.

" What's on your mind, kid?" Cici asked.

I sighed and shrugged " Alot of things."

Cici got comfortable and layed her head on the pillow next to me while looking up at the ceiling fan " I got time."

To be honest,  I really didn't want to talk about my feelings right now... I mean, I dealt with it privately but then again that's my sister. " I was just thinking about my relationship with Pac."

" And what about it?" Cici asked curiously and a bit concerned.

" I don't know.... Just the way it is I guess." I didn't want to make as big of a deal out of it because Cici had her own relationship and I didn't want her to take it over the extreme.

" Well how is it?"

" It's pretty good I guess." I said in a high pitched tone. " I just want it to be.... Better, ya'know?"

" Lisa, it can't always be as big as your most perfect child hood dream."

" I know but-

" He's human.. He may not seem as if he loves but he trying to love you the only he knows how too. C'mon Lisa, he can't be perfect the boy from your child hood dreams." Cici said cutting me off.

" I understand that.. It just don't feel right inside, ya'know?"  I replied with sympathetic eyes and a shrug.

Cici stood up and looked at me " Yeah, I know. Giiiiirl, if Dallas was like my child hood dream guy then he would be a prince with the whole nine yards and I would living like Cinderella.... Oh and with the castle, the horses, the royal court, and money with my face on it. I would be the fairest of them all."

I couldn't help but bust out laughing at her. I mean, if you could see the way she dazed off with a sparkle in her eyes and she smiling extra hard. " What the hell!? Rozonda Ocealean Thomas, come back to Earth." I chuckled.

" See what I mean!!! The only way he can be perfect is if we aren't on Earth, just know he cares about you a lot. I mean damn, have you seen the way he stares at you?" Cici did have a point..

" No.... But what if he looks at somebody else like that !?.. Or worse, when he looks at themhe sees heaven on Earth?" I asked trembling inside.. I was afraid of what the possibilities were and they weren't beautiful.

" Don't think about the what ifs, think about all the different ways he loves you....All the things y'all do together and the things he isn't doing with somebody else."

I looked at Cici and then rolled my eyes " I guess you're right."

" I know I am. Trust me Lisa, it's the feeling of you missing him too much."