Chapter12- Sad Goodbyes and Promises

Pac

I knew Lisa still had a soft spot for me somewhere way deep down in her heart and I used to my advantage. I couldn't let her slip away with a very special goodbye or a chance to make her stay. This whole thing was apart of my plan to keep her because I loved her like I have never loved anyone else. I sat down on a giant rock and waited for Lisa to finish getting dressed then we headed off.  While we were walking back to car I pulled out my back up keys.

" Wait a minute." Lisa said as she stopped dead in her tracks. " You had back up keys this whole time?" She asked with this look of pure anger in her eyes.

" Yeah, who doesn't keep back up keys with them?" I don't know why she thought I would just throw my keys in a lake like a crazy person. That wasn't going to happen.

" This is just so fucking unbelieveable." Lisa mumbled walking ahead of me to the car.

Lisa was kind of upset but I think this time she wasn't as mad as before. When we got in the car I turned on the radio and tried making conversation with her but all she did was look straih

that out the window. I didn't was on her mind but whatever it was, it was something serious because every so often she would look over at me and shake her head. She was actually allot calmer than I expected. Finally, we got to her house and before she went inside she gave me the most terrifying look imaginable, it was like she was staring into my soul or something.

" Well then." I said to break the awkwardness of her stare.

Lisa looked at the sky with tears in her eyes then back at me " I guess you always get what you want, huh?" she asked.

I was confused I didn't what to say so I said the first thing. thought to say " What do you mean by that?"

" I honestly don't see why I do this to myself and I can't even be mad at you anymore. I continuously allow myself to come back over and over again knowing that you're going to use me no matter how much I tell myself I won't let you but somehow you still find away too. " This time she let her tears fall but quickly wiped them away.

" What do you mean by that?"

" If this didn't prove anything to you then I don't know what the fuck to tell you, just know I can't and I won't anymore. I'm officially done and this time I mean it." With that she left and went into the house.

The whole drive home for me was filled with thinking about what Lisa meant by that. I don't always get what I want without a fight and this had to be one of the toughest fights I had faced and didn't win. I don't even fully understand what I did to her! She always wants to fight with me and I thought that she was doing it be funny because she is a hardcore ass person but she ain't have to start with all that crying shit. When I got home I saw all these niggas sitting on my couch playing my video games and eating up all my damn food so I just threw my stuff on the floor and flopped down on the couch.

" Ew, what crawled your ass and died?" Cheese asked sizing me up and down between stuffing food in face.

" Shut the fuck up!" I shouted. " Right now I'm not with the bullshit."

John looked at me and started laughing " Pac, you need hit something because you need chill the fuck out."

" Bitch, fuck you." Then I thought about it. " As a matter of fact, all you motherfuckas get out if you don't live here!!"

" Why you trippin' !?"

" Y'all getting on my last nerve and y'all better go before I put some pep in you step." These niggas don't understand what get the fuck out mean so I had to pull out my glock and show them I wasn't playing. " I swear I'll go to jail for shootin' one of you motherfuckas tonight."