Chapter11- You Know Me

Tupac

After I got home it was a big blow up at my house and not from Lisa but from Q. I don't know why but this nigga is always getting in my business. I got in room and just chilled out on my bed for a minute when Q as came all up in the mix.

" Nigga, I don't know what the fuck you got going on but you need to fix that shit right now before it blow up in your face."

I looked at Q like he was stupid " Don't you think I know that?" I rhetorically asked. " I know what the hell I gotta do so don't come at me with the bullshit."

" If I was Lisa I would've kicked yo ass all around his this house and I probably would've brunt up yo shit with no mercy."

" Can you just get the fuck out? I mean damn!"

Q shook his head then strokes his chin " Look at you, Fuck boy." Q said. " You think just because you got some last night that all your problems just gon' fade away like every stroke but you fuckin' with their feelings."

" I know."

" No you don't !!" He shouted " Both of these woman are in love with you AND they were friends now your bitch ass about to fuck it up."

Now I was getting pissed off to the max " Why the fuck are you still talking to me!? Can you just shut the fuck up!?"

Q threw up his hands and left my room with one final statement " This is going to blow up nicely in your face and I hope they kick ass with no mercy."

When Q left I had allot to think about. How was I going to make it up Lisa because she looked pissed off and I knew she wouldn't want anything to do with me right now. Then it hit me! I jumped up took another shower and got dressed the headed over to Lisa's with a plan.

Lisa

Steam was literally coming out of my ears and I didn't want to anybody. Ro and Ti tried to talk to be but I didn't want to tell them anything because I'm grown and my business, Is my business. They would think I'm wrong or need to do better but I'm in love with him so much. It's the craziest feeling ever.

" Li, are you sure you don't want to talk?" Ro asked sitting beside me on my bed.

I sighed long and hard then nodded " I honestly don't want to talk about it at all."

" Was it something that happened at Pac's because I'll kick his ass myself and I mean that." Ti shouted getting pissed.

" No, It's something he did." I lied " I think I just need time to myself to think about somethings."

Ti and Ro gave me this weird look " Okay, but we're going to the mall."

" Okay." I gave a faint smile and watched as they left my room. I waited until I heard the front door lock to break down.

I couldn't believe it! I don't see how I can look in the mirror in the morning knowing that he is hurting me and still want to be with him. I can't stand another minute of knowing that he's cheating and not do a thing about it. I'm Lisa Nicole Lopes, damnit! I don't need him at all and I can find someone that is a million times better than him and some one is actually going to love me... And only me.

I sat down on my bed thinking of so many different things it was beginning to give me a headache until I heard someone knock on the door then jetted downstairs to open it.

The last face I would ever imagine myself seeing today " Pac?"

" Hey, Lisa." Pac just invited himself in and s it like I asked him to come in.

" Well, come right in." I said to the imaginary person at the door then closed it and walked over to the couch.

" Lisa, I'm so sorry. I just got caught up and didn't want to come home drunk and high with you there." If I could only believe him. " I had to stay out because I've been told I start acting like an ass when stuff like that happens."