Chapter47- It's a Surprise

Okay, since mother's day was like last week and my 16th and Jermaine's oldest daughter Shaniah ( my baby ) 18th and my mommy Janet 50th, I decided why not give you guys cute moments from Li, Jay and Pac right???? RIGHT?

Lisa

( Why a baby pic?? Because I want too 😜😜)

Sean and I... Well, I had been cleaning up while he kept an eye on Pey who had been in her walker literally running and bumping into everything.

" Poptart no!" Sean yelled as I watched Peyton take off with him nervously running behind her.

" Keep up, Poepoe." I chuckled going into the kitchen.

I went to wash up a couple dishes in the sink that were getting on my nerves then prepared to make dinner in the process of hearing things fall over.

" Peyton, slow down!" Sean yelled with the sound of something falling.

" If y'all break something I'm going to break my foot in y'all asses!" I yelled from the kitchen.

" Ooooh." I heard Sean sing. For a minute the noise stopped so I was relieved yet nervous at how quiet it was.

I just brushed it off and continued to make dinner. " Yooooooooo." Sean yelled with Peyton crawling around.

" What y'all want? I'm in here cooking, y'all know to let me have my kitchen."

Sean walked up to me and pulled me into him with a smile. " We just wanted to check on our favorite girl, see if lil bit got it in the kitchen."

" Oh so I'm Lil bit now?" I giggled. " First of all, I got it in the kitchen and just about everywhere else."

" I knooow." Sean sung, he just looked at me with his eyes beaming with so much love it scared me a little.

" Ma!" Peyton yelled as I snapped my attention over to her.

" Yes!" I yelled back with a smile.

Pey just went on and on about something no one could understand but her and I mean, she was serious. " Girl, you is lying." I replied in shock.

" Noooo......" Was the only thing I could comprehend. Pey just started rolling her neck and pointing her fingers and doing her faces so I couldn't help but laugh as I went back to cooking.

" Let me tell you, this girl is a character." Sean giggled kissing my head. " But we finna get out your hair. Poptart, let's be out!"