Chapter 37- A Case Of The Mali-blues

Pac

Everything recently has been soooo hepatic. My baby went back to doing what she does best, she's been touring and we... Well I don't get to spend that much time with her. I really do miss her and like crazy.

" Yo, umm Pac!" Lisa called holding Peyton's hand.

" Daddy!" Peyton yelled walking up to me as I put my arms out.

" Hey daddy's Stinky baby!" I gave her kisses all over her cheeks and face. " I love yoooou." I sung kissing her cheek.

" Luh yooooou." She sung making my heart skip a beat.

I didn't know she was going to say it back so clearly. I looked over at Lisa and she smiled at me with a shrug. We got Peyton situated then we left my house to go somewhere, I wouldn't know because Lisa decided to drive. Especially because she's driving in Cali so I don't know.

" Give Daddy kisses, Stinky." I looked in the backseat to see her puckering up her lips so I gave her a kiss and tickled her.

" So, How've you been Pac?" Lisa asked as I sat back up in the front seat.

" I'm Okay pretty good actually, how are you?"

I looked over and saw Lisa smile and nod her head slowly. " I'm very well actually."

" How are you and your bo- Mm!" I yelled clearing my throat.. " Your... Your friend with the eyes, high yellow and the cornrows?"

I heard Lisa chuckled and shake her head. " You mean my boyfriend?"

" Yeah, that." It was uneasy for me to say.. I just can't like wrap myself around that, like I don't expect her to stay single and I'm happy for her somewhere in me but damn.

" Sean and I are doing amazing actually, he loves me and Pey. He treats her very well and I think I'm falling for him way more than before."

" I'm happy for you." I smiled easily and took a deep breath.

" You're lying but okay." She shrugged.

I threw my head back and squinted a little then shook my head. " How you figure?"

" Pac, I know you." She chuckled. " You don't like the fact that I'm dating someone else which I don't understand. You don't want to be with me because you're happily engaged to JayJay and you want her to keep having your kids, but I don't understand what it is that's so bad about Sean. You don't even know him to hate him."

" I don't hate him." I spoke looking out my window. The sun was about to set in about thirty minutes and I still don't know where we're going. " I just don't know him."

" Then at least try to be nice to him, For Peyton's sake."

We don't usually call Pey by her full name, we always call her Pey, PeyPey, PeyMay or Stinky, so when she call her by her full name I knew she was serious. I just took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

" Okay, but I'm only doing this for you and my babygirl. Other than that, I don't know a Sean."

" You might actually like him, I mean I do." She said before laughing. " And if JayJay and I can get along then why can't you get along with Sean?"

" Uh uh, no. That's different!" I yelled scrunching up my face. " Y'all are girls and we're boys, that's like me seeing somebody you're sleeping with while we're together! That's disgusting as hell."

I heard Lisa chuckle and I saw her shake her head out of my peripheral vision. " Ain't that about a-

" Mama!" Pey yelled from the backseat. " Dadeh!" She yelled again.