Chapter8- The Game Of Love

The Next Morning at Pac's House

Janet was sitting on the counter with Pac standing between her legs kissing on her neck and tickling her when Q walked in the kitchen. " Baby stop." Janet whined. "not infront of Q."

" Please, I heard y'all last night." Q said shaking his head walking toward the fridge.

Janet scrunched up her eyebrows with eyes closed as if she trying to dodge a hit " Sorry." She said bitting her nails with a smirk.

" No, you're good. Besides, I heard him more than I heard you." Q chuckled.

Janet reached ove and hit Pac in the chest " I told him not to be so loud."

Pac sucked his teeth with an attitude " You were pretty loud yourself, it was your idea to do that-

" Shh! Don't say it out loud." Janet immediately said cutting him off.

" Now, how you know I was talking about that thing?"

" Because, I know. Besides, what you did was a million times worst than what I what I did." Janet said with seductive smirk.

" Yeah, you right. I bet I fixed you though." With that being said Pac and Janet started laughing leaving Q in a state of disgust and confusion.

" Can one of y'all make breakfast so I can hear the sound of food cooking instead of y'all talking about some nasty freaky shit y'all did last night?" Q was pissed off by that point with all that mushy stuff. All he cared about was his damn breakfast.

" Shut up! You just mad because it wasn't you." Pac snapped back at Q.

" Boys, just relax, I'll make breakfast."

" Okay, cool." Q said with a smile.

As soon as the conversation died down Cheese strolled in with a smirk " Pac, you're the man my nigga."

Janet gasped and shook her head " Oh my gosh, next time we're doing it at my house."

Pac walked over to Janet and wrapped his arms around her waist " You promise baby?"

" All night long." She whispered in his ear causing him to grab her butt.

" Ugh!! Damn I love you girl."

" I know you do. I'm going upstairs then I'll be right back, okay?"

" Cool, baby." Pac gave her a quick kiss and slapped her butt then she went upstairs cheesing and giggling her ass off.

As soon as Janet went upstairs the conversation downstairs had just began to heat up.

" Yo, What happened last night?" Cheese asked anxiously with a mile long smile.

" Y'all heard it right?" Pac asked wuth a smirk.

" Hell yeah we heard!" Q was all hyped up because he wanted to know and because he lost allot of sleep.

" Then that's all y'all need to know. Besides, I can't give out confidential information like that." Pac said throwing his hands up in surrendered with a smile.

Cheese sucked his teeth and fanned Pac off " Nigga!! You sound like you work for the government. We know something had to happen because the look off Hennessey and weed in your eyes gave you away."

" Yeah whatever... If I told what happened you look at my baby in a completely different light. I would rather y'all be clueless and see her as a sweetheart than having y'all know what happened and seeing her as a sexy ass super freak."

Q shook his head in agreement then spoke " Yeah, you do have a point."

" And another reason is because that fuck boy over already got a crush on her. News flash dip shit, she's taken. "