Book2: Chapter 2: More Than Diva Drama

The next afternoon Pac and Janet came home to everybody doing their own thing. Sydney was cooking while Johan and the kids were out back by the pool.

" Hi Daddy's Princess." Pac sung as he went to tickle and kiss his daughter.

Sydney sucked her teeth and pushed him away making Janet laugh. " Ooooh, she's maaaaad." She laughed.

" Hi Mommy." Sydney sung hugging her Mommy with a smile.

" Uh uh, don't put me in that." She laughed as she walked over to grab herself some fruit from the fridge. " What did he do to you anyway?"

" She's just mad because she called me this morning and I didn't tell her where we were or why we didn't come home last night."

" Daddy was being really rude." Was her only defense. " Everything would've been fine if he wasn't being rude."

Janet just shrugged and hopped on the counter. " Maybe you shouldn't have been rude to her then."

" Okay, you wanna know why we didn't come home last night? Will it make you feel better?" Pac asked seeing how upset his daughter was.

" Last Night, I got your mom wasted and I mean WASTED. I took her to a hotel and raw dogged her all night. I mean I was all up in that." He smiled.

" Oh my gosh, watch your fucking mouth." Janet mumbled in disgust of her husband's vulgar language.

" Nah, she wanna know so I'm telling her." Pac shrugged. " She was hung over so bad this morning and she was in pain. Now; as a parent I think I did the right thing. You guys didn't see her completely wasted AND I still did whatever I wanted to her. I mean you should've heard her last night, your mom is animal when she's drunk. Would you like for us to demonstrate one of the ways I was raw dogging her?"

" No, I really don't want to see."

" Yes you do, because you so concerned about her well being." He shrugged. " Baby lay down right quick."

" Move!" She yelled laughing. " I'm not playing with you."

Pac laughed then gently laid his wife down on the counter about to demonstrate what he had done but his daughter begged him not to after seeing her mom's leg behind her ear.

" Mommy, you let him do that to you?" Sydney asked in shock and as if her feelings were hurt. " My virgin eyes didn't need to see that."

" And it needs to stay that way." Pac smiled helping his wife up.

" I'm about to go lay down." Janet mumbled with a yawn getting off the counter.

Just as she was about to go upstairs, she was ambushed by her babies and smiled seeing how happy and excited they were to see her. After a couple of minutes of telling her about their day and ambushing her with questions she took a nap.

" Pops!" Johan yelled with a smile. " What's up? Had fun last night?"

Before Pac could respond his daughter chimed in. " Of course he did, he got mommy drunk and raw dogged her all night."

" Watch your mouth."

" Yeah, that's nasty. I don't wanna hear about what they do to each other." He snapped looking his sister up and down.

Sydney rolled her eyes and walked out the kitchen to go lay down with her mother. Just as he left, his youngest daughter took that as a chance to get his attention.

" Daddy, are you coming out with me, Jaja, Roro and Elly?" She sung laying her head on his shoulder.

" Well where y'all going?"