Trashy Massage

I pulled the blankets over the bed and rearranged the pillows for the hundredth time since I came up to my room, my eyes never leaving the door. We hurried back from the park almost two hours ago, after a drizzle. These two hours had been the longest, or maybe it was because I could not get my mind to think of anything that was not my hands on Lucas's body.

Lucas put the kids to bed and read them their bedtime stories while I went to my room. Knowing that he enjoyed spending time with the kids only warmed my heart more. But instead of taking a break as I expected to, I found myself waiting for Lucas, almost impatiently. I had heard him come out of the kid's room a few minutes ago, and I half expected him to be here now, but he wasn't.

I turned on my back and slumped on the bed, disappointment running through me. Maybe he forgot or had a lot of work to do. I came up with a lot more excuses for him, but none of them made me feel any better. Giving up my long wait, I curled up like a ball on the bed and shut my eyes close, ready to sleep.

A small knock on the door springs me up to my feet.

"Chris," Lucas called from the door, "Are you awake?"

Of course, I am. It's not like my mind could afford to sleep while waiting for you. "Yes, I am," I called back as I raised the hem of my nightdress to cover my cleavage.

I got to my feet and got a glance at what I looked like in the mirror. My hair was braided, with loose edges flying around, and I did not have any makeup on. I resisted the urge to run a hand through my hair or attempt to look more attractive. The last thing I needed was for him to get the idea that I was desperate to do this. Even if that was the exact term to describe me at the moment.

I held the lower hem of my dress and pushed it lower below my thighs, and took a deep breath before opening the door. "Hey," I said with a toothed smile.

He stood at the door in a pair of grey PJ pants, and a black shirt, with the most charming smile. "Can I come in?" he asked.

Even in such a casual outfit, I found my mind drifting south. Only Lucas would make simple PJs look like the sexiest outfit. Thankfully, the lights in my room were dim, so he could not see the heat rushing through my cheeks at his presence.

"Um...yeah," I cleared my throat and moved to the side to let him in. "Please come in."

Lucas walked in, and I sucked in a shuddering breath through my teeth before closing the door. "I hope you find your room comfortable," he asked as he took in the sight of the room.

Apart from my clothes that now filled the large closet and a few of my books and knitting needles and yarn on the table, the room was still in the same shape I met it when I arrived. Comfortable was not even good enough to describe it. Just the fact that I did not have to wake up with neighbors fighting or sounds of gunshots every morning was more than enough to make it comfortable. "I love it, thanks," I said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry I came in late, I had to make a few calls," he turned to look at me.

"Oh, it's fine. I thought you had forgotten," I brushed it off with a nervous laugh.

"I don't think I can forget anything about you," his voice was husky, and he narrowed his gaze on me. For a moment, I imagined his words meaning something else until he added, "You're my kids' nanny."

"Of course," I said a little too quickly, "I know how much the kids mean to you. So um..." I stepped closer to him. "Massage?"

"Yeah, sure, just tell me what to do."

"You have to take your clothes off first." I blurted and realized how bad an idea that was. He already had a dizzying effect on me with clothes on. I would probably have drool all over myself if he took his shirt off. "I meant you have to take your shirt off," the words spilled out on their own accord, and a puzzled grin formed on his face. "You know... I need to be able to touch your body, and um..." his grin smoothly changed into an amused expression. "You know what I mean."