The surprise

It was Mia's big night.

No not her big night that would end her singleness, but we had planned so much for her engagement, it was like a mini wedding.

I tilted my head to meet Lucas as we rode next to each other in the back of the Limousine. The kids had decided to ride with their grandparents. They had been super clingy and just as excited after Lucas had told them they would be spending their holiday with their grandparents.

I spent the last few days trying to organize them for it and tonight after the engagement party, they would be going home with their grandparents to spend the next few weeks.

They had been beaming with joy in the last few days and I already missed them. Thankfully, I had great consolation. With the kids out for a while, Emma was only obligated to come once a week, and that meant time alone with Lucas.

Much needed, much desired alone time with him

I blushed as I imagined all the things I hoped to do with Lucas in that big empty house and yes it had every single thing to do with his cock and roaming naked all day.

"You look handsome," I whispered bringing my lips closed for a kiss. That was not a lie. I had had my fair share of men for a lifetime but goddamn I had never seen any man rock a tux better than Lucas.

It was the sexiest black Tuxedo I had ever seen, or maybe it was because the man wearing was somewhat belonging to another world entirely. It was perfectly trimmed, fitting his lean muscular body, with a bow tie that matched my gold glittery dress. His brown hair was neatly shaved in the edges, leaving the top short. I missed running my hand through it while he did very evil things to my body, but that loss was compensated by the dark stubble he had let grow on his chin.

How do I put this nicely? Um...Friction.

"And you're glowing." his eyes lingered for a minute on the dipping neckline of my dress and a low growl escaped his chest. "I don't know if I want to turn around and take you back home to fuck you brainless or if I want to wait until we're done with tonight so I can get my price legitimately, and sill fuck you brainless."

"What about a third option," I leaned closer as I spoke.

"I like the sound of that."

"You take me right here, in the back of this very spacious limo. I mean it would be a shame to waste all of this room," I gestured to the space around us, "it was obviously made for two people who just want to fuck like rabbits."

"You just might be more perverted than I give you credit for." he grinned, running a smooth hand over my knee. "I would love to take up on your generous offer, sadly we're here" he pointed at the window outside.

I frowned, not bothering to hide my disappointment. "Let's ditch the engagement tonight."

"My sister would have both our heads," he tore himself away from me, and I shivered at the sudden loss of contact from his warm body. "the press is here, can you handle that?"

"I've never had to handle such a situation before," I answered, frowning as my eyes caught sight of the swarm of rep[orters, racing towards the limo.

"Just smile, nod, and say nothing," he said in a clipped tone and his jaw ticked.

I had a feeling he was not their greatest fan. "You don't seem to like them much."

"Major understatement, but I'm not the only one that's not best friends with those leeches." he took my hand and held it firmly in his, "follow my lead and you would do great Muffin."