Malfoy and Riddle

Edited

Harry and Kirra entered Madam Malkin's shop alone, feeling nervous. Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling witch dressed all in mauve. "Hogwarts, dearies?" she said, "Got the lot here — another two young men being fitted up just now, in fact."

In the back of the shop there were two boys. One was a boy with a pale, pointed face and the other was tanned and had dark curly hair, the two of them were standing on a footstool while two witches pinned up their long black robes.

Madam Malkin stood Harry on a stool next to the blonde boy slipped a long robe over his head, and began to pin it to the right length then stood Kirra on a stool between Harry and the brunette boy and began to pin her robe to the right length.

"Hello," said the boy with blonde hair, "Hogwarts, too?"

"Yes," said Harry and Kirra at the same time.

"My father's next door buying mine and Mattheo's books and mother's up the street looking at wands," said the boy with blonde hair. He had a bored, drawling voice. While the brunette stranger stayed silent, a cold blank expression on his face.

Kirra looked to the side of her when she felt eyes watching her, she noticed the brunette boy who apparently was called Mattheo, was looking down at her, she sent the boy a small, kind smile, however his face remained blank and he just looked away from her, a small scoff rolling from his lips.

Kirra furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but then just decided to brush it off, maybe the boy was having a bad day, or maybe he just had a stick permanently shoved up his ass.

"Then I'm going to drag them off to took at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow and he adores Mattheo so I don't doubt he would gladly get him one," Harry and Kirra were strongly reminded of Dudley as the blonde boy talked.

"he doesn't adore me Draco, he fears my mother and father" Theo said blankly as he stared ahead but Draco just seemed to ignore him as he continued talking to the twins

"Have you got your own brooms?" the boy went on.

"No," said the twins.

"Play Quidditch at all?" Matheo asked them both

"No," Harry said again, wondering what on earth Quidditch could be, he and his sister shared an uncomfortable look.

"I do — Father says it's a crime if I'm not picked to play for my house, and I must say, I agree. Know what house you'll be in yet?" Kirra had to roll her eyes, did this boy ever shut up?

"No," said the twins, feeling more stupid by the minute.

"Well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but I know Mattheo and I will be in Slytherin, all our family have been — imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?"

"Mmm," said Harry, wishing he could say something a bit more interesting while his sister stayed quiet.

Kirra didn't know why, after all she didn't even know what the hell Hufflepuff was, but when she heard the boy talk badly about it, she felt a sudden anger in her stomach, "It would be better than being in Slytherin" she spat back to the boy

Mattheo and Draco both let out amused chuckles as they looked judgingly down at the girl, but something else then seemed to catch the attention of Draco.

"I say, look at that man!" said the Draco boy suddenly, nodding toward the front window. Hagrid was standing there, grinning at Harry and Kirra and pointing at three large ice creams to show he couldn't come in.