Chapter 91

*Night of the Hufflepuff party*

The music was playing loudly as Theodore held two cups in his hand and he pushed his way through the crowd of people dancing, jumping, and making out. His eyes continued to scan across everyone, looking for a certain Hufflepuff.

He had been looking for her for the past 10 minutes but he still couldn't find her. "Nott! Cousin!" Theodore heard and with a roll of his eyes, he turned around to see Jasper pushing his way through the people to get to him

"Whats up Jasper?" Theodore asked his cousin as he held the cups firmly, making sure that he didn't spill them as he occasionally got knocked by the dancing people around him, "I thought you'd be off with some girl by now"

Jasper shrugged his shoulders, "Nah, but by the looks of it, that where you want to be, and not just with any girl... a certain little Hufflepuff who already has a boyfriend" Jasper told his cousin with a smirk.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Theodore sneered as he looked at his cousin

Jasper laughed at the blue eyed Slytherin who was still looking around the crowd for the Hufflepuff, "Sure. Anyways, I know where she is" Theodore suddenly turned to look back at his cousin, a hopeful glint in his eyes

"Really?" He asked quickly and Jasper nodded his head and then began to lead Theodore through the crowd of people, he led him to the stairs and they walked up them a bit and then he pointed down off to the right side of the common room.

Theodore looked down to where he was pointing and sure enough, there she was. The hopeful glint in Theodores eyes disappeared as a small sigh fell from his lips and his voice went void of any emotion, she was dancing with Mattheo, both of them had their hands around each other and her head was resting against his chest as his chin rested ontop of her head

Jasper felt bad for his cousin, he reached over and awkwardly pat him on the shoulder, "Look man... I'm sorry, when I saw them before, they were just talking, I di-"

"Its fine" Theodore spat out, "I should be used to it by now" Theodore muttered and Jasper sighed

"Look Nott, it sucks alright, but I think you should try and find someone else. Kirra is a great girl I know... but look at them... Mattheo is it for her you know" Jasper muttered to his cousin as they continued to watch the couple on the dance floor, "Theres other girls out there that can make you happy man"

"What if she was it for me?" Theodore muttered out, finally bringing himself to look away from the couple, "you don't get it Rowle, she was it for me, I don't want anyone else."

"Yeah but she's already got somebody else..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Hogsmede weekend and Harry and Kirra had decided to once again, sneak out to  the small village. On Saturday morning, Kirra and Harry packed their Invisibility Cloaks in their bags, Harry slipped the Marauder's Map into his pocket and went down to breakfast with everyone else.

When it was time to go, the brunette twins went to the marble staircase in the Entrance Hall as everybody else proceeded to the front doors. 'Bye!' Kirra and Harry called to Ron. 

'See you when you get back!' Ron grinned and winked. Kirra and Harry hurried up to the third floor, Harry slipped the Marauder's Map out of his pocket as they went. Crouching behind the one-eyed witch, he smoothed it out.