Chapter 128

Umm there is a bit of swearing in this chapter so feel free to skip if you don't want to read :) I'll tell you before the major swearing starts

Everyone watched in shock as the Hufflepuff washed out of the room, tears pouring down her now red face as she pulled her bag over her shoulder violently. Murmurs filled the class as people chatted softly amongst themselves, sharing looks of confusion and worry.

It was taking Mattheo and Theodore everything that they had to not run out after her. Jasper had shoved his things into his bag quickly and threw it over his shoulder before standing up. He went to run out after her but Theodore had stood up quickly and stopped him.

"I'll go," Theodore muttered to Jasper. Jasper scoffed and rolled his eyes as he looked at the blue eyed boy standing in front of him

"yeah cause I'm sure youre the one that she wants to see right now mate," Jasper said sarcastically and went to push past him but Theodore just shoved him back down into his seat and ran out of the classroom, no longer being able to keep up the facade.

As soon as he ran out into the hall, his eyes began to scan around, looking for the Hufflepuff girl. The halls were empty and he couldn't see anyone and just as he was about to make his way down to the Hufflepuff basement, he glanced out the window and spotted a badger running across the lawn.

His eyes widened slightly as he discarded his bag and then looked around quickly before turning into a fox. Looking around once more to make sure that nobody had seen him, he quickly ran out after her, following her all the way into the forbidden forest.

He followed her for a good ten minutes before the badger had finally stopped; she had stopped at the small clearing that the two had found back in their second year. He stayed hidden for a moment to see what she would do.

The badger just stood in the middle of the clearing doing nothing for a few moments before finally, the badger grew and changed to reveal Kirra Potter who was sniffling loudly as she brought her hands to her face to try and wipe away her tears.

Theodore turned into his normal form and then slowly walked out into the clearing, being quiet in attempt not to scare her. She could feel someones eyes on her so she turned around slowly, her eyes widening slightly when she noticed who had been following her

"What - what are you doing here?" Kirra quickly asked him, wiping her tears with her sleeve before taking a few steps backwards as if she were scared of him.

Theodore felt sick to his stomach as he took in the state that she was in. She had massive dark bags under her eyes that contrasted violently with her red, tear stained cheeks. She had lost a lot of weight, an unhealthy amount and she looked like she hadn't slept in weeks.

Theodore didn't know what to say to her, he opened his mouth a few times, shutting it over and over as he tried to think of what to say to her. "how long has it been since you've slept?" he finally choked out one of the many questions that he had wanted to ask her

The Hufflepuff's eyes had widened slightly at his question. She shrugged her shoulders softly, not wanting to answer his question

"Kirra..."

"I haven't had a good night sleep since the night of the quidditch cup," she admitted sadly as she looked down towards the ground, swaying softly as she tried not to break down into tears

Theodore's eyes widened in shock, that had been weeks ago and she hadn't had a proper night of sleep since? He then realised what else had happened that night. It had been the night that Mattheo had ended it with her.

"Kirra, yo-"

"Please don't do this, don't act like you care. You don't care. Nobody cares, just leave." Kirra begged him softly, tears falling down her face and onto the grass below her