Chapter 116

Dimly, she could tell that something was wrong. The noises in the campsite had changed. The singing had stopped. She could hear screams, and the sound of people running. She slipped down from the bunk and reached for her clothes, but She decided against it in case it was an emergency so instead she quickly shook Ginny and her minor awake

"Gin, Mione, wake up. Something is wrong" she told them quickly. They groggily woke up and looked at her in confusion

"Kirra. You're probably just having another nightmare" her i one whispered to her as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Kirra let a small scoff fall from her lips as she shook her head at Hermione

"I have had nightmares almost every night of my life for as long as I can remember. I know that this is not a nightmare" she told her and the two girls nodded their heads hesitantly and then climbed out of bed and then scrambled outside.

By the light of the few fires that were still burning, she could see people running away into the woods, fleeing something that was moving across the field toward them, something that was emitting odd flashes of light and noises like gunfire. Loud jeering, roars of laughter, and drunken yells were drifting toward them; then came a burst of strong green light, which illuminated the scene.

Kirra felt sick to her stomach at the all so familiar scene before her. A crowd of wizards, tightly packed and moving together with wands pointing straight upward, was marching slowly across the field. They didn't seem to have faces. . . . their heads were hooded and their faces masked.

This shouldn't be happening why is this happening again?

Her lip trembled as goosebumps covered her skin. High above them, floating along in midair, four struggling figures were being contorted into grotesque shapes. It was as though the masked wizards on the ground were puppeteers, and the people above them were marionettes operated by invisible strings that rose from the wands into the air.

Two of the figures were very small. More wizards were joining the marching group, laughing and pointing up at the floating bodies. Tents crumpled and fell as the marching crowd swelled. Once or twice Kirra saw one of the marchers blast a tent out of his way with his wand. Several caught fire. The screaming grew louder. The floating people were suddenly illuminated as they passed over a burning tent and Kirra recognized one of them: Mr. Roberts, the campsite manager.

The other three looked as thoughthey might be his wife and children. She grabbed her wand tightly In her hand and pointed it towards them but hermione grabbed her wrist quickly, "you can't Kirra." Kirra wanted to ignore hermione and she went to fire her fist spell but was stopped by Mr Weasley

"Kirra you can't help them I'm sorry. There's too many of them" Arthur told her, "youll only get yourself killed"

"What if that's a sacrifice that I'm willing to make?" She asked the man, a firm look on her face, "those people took everything from me" she growled lowly. It was at that moment when those words had left her mouth, that the truth had been revealed. 

Arthur felt his jaw drop slightly as he looked at her with wide eyes, it was her. It was Emily. Kirra had remembered everything and he, along with practically everyone else, had been completely oblivious

"Emily?" Arthur choked out in shock causing all of the Weasley's (except for Ron) to stare in shock and confusion

Kirra didn't wait for whatever the man was going to say next, instead she charged ahead, nothing on her mind but stopping the death eaters.

One of the marchers below flipped Mrs. Roberts upside down with his wand; her nightdress fell down to reveal voluminous drawers and she struggled to cover herself up as the crowd below her screeched and hooted with glee.