You're Mine

Kirra let out a long sigh before walking over to the Slytherin table where Mattheo, Draco, Blaise and Theodore were all sitting, eating their breakfast. They all quickly looked over at her as soon as they noticed her walking over to them.

Mattheo struggled to hold in the big grin that was threatening to make its way onto his face as he watched the beautiful girl making her way over to him. 

"Hey um, I completely forgot about the detention that I have tonight with Snape, so I was wondering if you were free to talk this morning sometime before classes start?" she asked quickly, playing with the hair tie on her wrist as she avoided making eye contact with any of the boys in front of her

"Yeah... yeah sure, is now alright?" He asked quickly, wanting to talk to her as soon as possible. This was it, he was going to explain himself and why all of this had happened

"Can I come too?" Theodore spoke up from beside him, causing Mattheo to send him a small glare. He wanted to be alone with the Hufflepuff, and while he could understand why Nott wanted to tag along, that didn't mean that he wanted him to tag along, "come on mate, I need to explain too, I'm just as involved as you are."

Mattheo hesitated before nodding his head softly and then he looked over at the Hufflepuff who hadn't answered the question, "yeah sure that's fine." she said and nodded her head quickly.

Mattheo and Theodore both stood up, throwing their bags over their shoulders and shoving a few more bits of food into their mouth before the three of them walked out of the great hall, ignoring the looks that they were receiving.

They made it out of the great hall, only to be stopped by two very tall, red-haired twins. "You alright love?" Fred asked as he looked the two Slytherin boys up and down with a judgemental look on his face

Mattheo felt anger erupt from within him as he stepped forward closer to Fred, "What did you call her?" he snapped as if he completely forgot that he and the Hufflepuff weren't even together anymore

"Back off Mattheo," Kirra snapped before turning to the twins, giving them both a reassuring look, "Im fine boys really, we are just going to talk about something," she said and pulled the twins in for a hug, "thanks for looking out for me."

"Yeah, always," George muttered, enjoying the Hufflepuff's embrace before the girl pulled away from them with a wide smile on her face, "be safe okay, and if either of them get up to no good, come find us okay."

"Alright Georgie," she said with a grin and then gave them one last hug and her and the two Slytherins made their way up the stairs. The boys were in the front, leading her.

"Where are we going?" she asked them in confusion

"The room of requirement," Theodore told her and Kirra felt her stomach drop

"Can we go somewhere else actually, I don't exactly have the best memories in there," she muttered out softly. The boys shared a look before nodding their heads and then they looked around and then a second later they were replaced with a red fox and a peregrine falcon. 

Kirra's eyes widened, she didn't know that Mattheo was an animagus. She looked around the halls before trying to turn into her animagus form, but for some reason, it wasn't working. Her eyes widened in panic and shock, "i-its not working," she stuttered out and tried again.

But it still wasn't working. The fox and the bird shared a look before turning back into their human forms

"what's wrong?" Theodore asked her in confusion but she shrugged her shoulders

"I don't know," she muttered out, "it's not working."

"But how is that possible?" Theodore asked in confusion, taking a step closer to her, and he was happy to see that she didn't take a step back