I will not dance

Alright Ya'll, I want to know who you picture as Kirra Potter because I am genuinely curious :)

Kirra thoroughly enjoyed double Divination that afternoon; they were still doing star charts and predictions, but now that she, Mattheo and Theodore were friends once more, the whole thing seemed very funny again.

Professor Trelawney, who had been so pleased with the four of them when they had been predicting their own horrific deaths, quickly became irritated as they sniggered through her explanation of the various ways in which Pluto could disrupt everyday life. 

"I would think," she said, in a mystical whisper that did not conceal her obvious annoyance, "that some of us" — she stared very meaningfully at Kirra — "might be a little less frivolous had they seen what I have seen during my crystal gazing last night. As I sat here, absorbed in my needlework, the urge to consult the orb overpowered me. I arose, I settled myself before it, and I gazed into its crystalline depths . . . and what do you think I saw gazing back at me?"

"An ugly old bat in outsize specs?" Theodore muttered under his breath. Kirra fought hard to keep her face straight, a small snort fell from her mouth and she quickly had to cough in an attempt to cover it up.

"Death, my dears." Parvati and Lavender both put their hands over their mouths, looking horrified. "Yes," said Professor Trelawney, nodding impressively, "it comes, ever closer, it circles overhead like a vulture, ever lower . . . ever lower over the castle. . . ." She stared pointedly at Kirra, who yawned very widely and obviously.

"It'd be a bit more impressive if she hadn't done it about eighty times before," Kirra muttered out as they finally regained the fresh air of the staircase beneath Professor Trelawney's room. "But if I'd dropped dead every time she's told me I'm going to, I'd be a medical miracle."

"You'd be a sort of extra-concentrated ghost," said Theodore, chortling, as they passed the Bloody Baron going in the opposite direction, his wide eyes staring sinisterly. "At least we didn't get homework. I hope Malfoy got loads off Professor Vector, I love not working when he is. . . ."

Kirra snorted in laughter and rolled her eyes, "Blimey, poor Malfoy, his friends are a pile of dicks," she told her friends with a laugh and they shrugged their shoulders, basically agreeing with her but saying that they couldn't care any less

Draco caught up from behind them, "You lot better not be bitching about me," Draco beckoned to them as he joined their group, a grin on his face and next to join them was Pansy and Daphne.

"Of course not," Kirra replied sarcastically, giving him a dramatically large grin, earning a laugh from Pansy and Daphne.

"Come on, Kirra would never," Daphne said with a large grin as she shoved Theodore out of the way and threw her arm over the Hufflepuff's shoulder

"Exactly," Kirra said as she nodded, agreeing with Daphne

"Hey!" Theodore snapped, "You just took my spot," he called at the blonde haired slytherin girl

"Go cry about it bitch. She's my Hufflepuff now," Daphne told him with a grin. Kirra grinned up at her new friend before allowing her eyes to skim over her friends... she felt at home, it was like everything had gone back to normal... like she was Ophelia Winston again.

--------------------/-\---------------------

"Potter! Nott! Will you pay attention?" Professor McGonagall's irritated voice cracked like a whip through the Transfiguration class on Thursday, and Kirra and Theodore both jumped and looked up.