Scores

The chapter you have all secretly been waiting for...

"The-", but before she'd been able to say anything back to him, two people had come darting inside — Jasper, followed closely by Theodore. 

"Kirra, you were brilliant!" Jasper. There were fingernail marks on her palms from where she had been clutching them in fear and stress. "You were amazing! You really were!"

"Thanks, J," the girl said with a small smile, not sure if she was happy or sad that the moment between her and Mattheo had been quickly interrupted by two of her best friends.

"Dude for real though, how the fuck do you do all this amazing shit!" Jasper said with a laugh and went to hug the girl but he was shoved to the side by the other excited boy in the room.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Theodore chanted as he went forwards and threw his arms around the girls body, pulling her tightly against his chest. But Kirra was looking at Mattheo, who was very white and staring at Kirra as though she were a ghost.

"Potter," he said, very seriously, "please can we talk, just us, please lets go somewhere!" It was as though the last few days had never happened — as though Kirra and Mattheo were not friends anymore, his face was blank.

"Yeah... Yeah, of course, let's go outside and talk" said Kirra with a small nod of her head as she turned to the other two boys. "Thanks for coming and supporting me, I'll catch you guys later okay."

Theodore and Jasper nodded their heads and then Kirra and Mattheo made their way out of the tent and went for a small walk, away from everyone else was, knowing that it was probably best for nobody else to hear the conversation, especially someone like Rita Skeeter.

Kirra stood nervously as they walked, constantly sparing glances at the handsome boy next to her, the boy that meant practically everything to her. They kept walking until they were out of ear shot of the loud cheering.

They finally stopped. Mattheo opened his mouth uncertainly. Kirra knew Mattheo was more than likely about to apologize again and suddenly she found she didn't need to hear it.

"It's okay," she said, before Mattheo could get the words out. "You were only doing what you thought was best for me, and I would have done it if it was the other way around... I was being stupid and we both made mistakes. Forget it."

"No," said Mattheo, "I shouldn't've —"

"Forget it," Kirra said and nodded her head softly in his direction.

Kirra grinned nervously at him, and Mattheo grinned back, "I love you Mattheo, more than you could ever imagine, and I know that I've been a bi-" Mattheo went to cut her off but she shook her head, "Just let me finish okay? I fucking love you and I can't do this without you. I forgive you."

The next thing to happen shocked the girl. Mattheo burst into tears. "There's nothing to cry about!" Kirra told him, bewildered. "Im so sorry, I didn't mean to make you c-"

The only thing that was on his mind right at that moment, and practically all moments in his life, was Kirra Potter. There was absolutely nothing else in the world that his mind could possibly wander to right at that moment.

It had been so long since she had been his, he always claimed her as his own but he knew that while they were apart she would have denied it, and she would have meant it when she told people that she wasn't his.

But she was. She had been his since the night when they first shared their feelings with each other, when they had patched each other up after a group of Slytherins had decided to take their anger out on her.