Chapter 136

As some of you may have heard, Wattpad is beginning to take down all Mattheo Riddle fanfictions. This sadly means that this book is likely going to be gone soon which I admit, I am very upset about considering all of the time that I have put into it. However, I have just spent practically three hours copying and pasting the chapters and I will be turning this into a Theodore Nott book which you will be able to see that I have begun on my page.

I truly am sorry to all of you and I hope this doesn't happen. All of you mean so much to me and I am grateful to have had the honour of sharing this book with you and coming along the journey alongside you. You all mean so much to me and I could never thank you enough for reading my book, voting and commenting.

I will continue to update this book until it is gone, and I hope to see your comments on my other books so we can stay connected. Until then, enjoy the chapter.

When Kirra woke up on Sunday morning, it took her a moment to remember why she felt so miserable and worried. Then the memory of the previous night rolled over her. She sat up and ripped back the curtains of her own four-poster, intending to talk to Max,  — only to find that Max's bed was empty; she had obviously gone down to breakfast like she had been doing recently.

Kirra stood up with a small sigh, but then to her surprise, Maxine walked out of the bathroom with a bright smile on her face. "You're finally up!" She said with a bright smile which made Kirra smile, happy to have her best friend back

"Sorry, I must have just been pretty tired from last night's party and all," Kirra told her friend with a wide smile but suddenly, Maxine had a small frown on her face as she looked over at the Potter girl with concern.

"You really should talk to Dumbledore about the nightmares that you are having, you have them every single night, its really not good for your health or your state of mind," Maxine told her friend but Kirra just shook her head

"Dumbledick is the last person that I would go to for help, and besides, there is nothing that anyone can do about them anyways," Kirra muttered out softly and Maxine nodded her head hesitatnly. Both of them were well aware of the fact that when her and Mattheo started dating and she would go over and sleep in the dorm with the boys with his arms wrapped around her, she no longer had any nightmares.

She used to sneak out every night just to go down to the Slytherin dorms where she would sneak in and crawl into Mattheo's bed, snuggling up to his side for warmth and security. "You know you could always sleep in my bed with me like you used to, we could even push our beds together," Maxine suggested with a smile and Kirra grinned

"Leave me to think about it, that's really thoughtful of you," Kirra told Max with a smile. Max nodded her head and then she and Kirra got dressed and went down the spiral staircase into the common room. 

The moment she appeared, the people who had already finished breakfast broke into applause again. The prospect of going down into the Great Hall and facing the rest of the Hufflepuffs, all treating her like some sort of hero, was not inviting; however surprisingly enough, Kirra felt hungry and she wanted to eat.

"Lets go, I'm famished," Kirra groaned out to her friend, causing Maxine, who along with everyone else had noticed the severe weight change in the girl, grinned widely and grabbed onto her hand, dragging her over to the entry of the Hufflepuff commonroom.

They pushed it open, climbed out of it, and found themselves face-to-face with Jasper. "Hello," he said, holding up a stack of toast, which he was carrying in a napkin. "I don't know if you want to eat it or not, but I brought you this. . . . Want to go for a walk?"

"Good idea," said Kirra gratefully with a wide smile and gestured for Max to tag along with them, but neither Max nor Jasper thought that it would be a good idea for her to tag along so Max spoke up