Saved by The Bell

*Okay but this video perfectly matches how i picture Kirra and Theodore being stupid together in their animagus forms*

It was another difficult journey through the castle for Theodore and Kirra, underneath the invisibility cloak, dodging all the teachers. At last they reached the entrance hall, slid back the lock on the oak front doors, squeezed between them, trying to stop any creaking, and stepped out into the moonlit grounds.

Kirra hid the invisibility cloak and then her and Theodore shrunk as they changed into the animagus forms and made their way to the greenhouse where they saw the spiders. They began to follow the trail, it was leading them into the forbiden forest, which they didnt really mind considering they had been in there many times before and they were in their animagus forms. 

And lets not forget to mention that their animagus forms are both predetors, have you seen a badger when they are angry?

They were able to see in the dark when they were in their animagus forms, they followed the steady trickle of spiders moving along the path. They walked behind them for about twenty minutes, not speaking, listening hard for noises other than breaking twigs and rustling leaves. Then, when the trees had become thicker than ever, so that the stars overhead were no longer visible, they saw their spider guides leaving the path. 

They had been walking for a long time, "What d'you reckon?" Kirra asked Theodore, her black nose twitching slightly as she turned her furry head to look at the fox behind her. 

"We've come this far," said Theodore and he moved closer to her before they continued following the spiders but they stopped abruptly when they heard voices up ahead of them. They looked forawrd and noticed a light. Quietly, the krept forward and they noticed that it was two young wizards; it was harry and Ron, and there along side them was Hagrid's dog, Fang. 

The two animagi followed the boys, as they too were following the spiders, but they made sure to stay behind them. After a while, they noticed that the ground seemed to be sloping downward, though the trees were as thick as ever.

Then Fang suddenly let loose a great, echoing bark, making both Harry and Ron jump out of their skins.

"What?" said Ron loudly, looking around into the pitch-dark, and gripping Harry's elbow very hard. 

"There's something moving over there," Harry breathed. "Listen . . .sounds like something big."

They listened and so did the two animagi. Some distance to their right, the something big was snapping branches as it carved a path through the trees. 

"What do you think it is theo?" Kirra asked the red fox next to her.

Theodore didnt take his eyes away from the direction that the noise was coming from, worried that if he did, then whatever it was would jump out and attack them while they are off guard 

"i'm not sure. But whatever it is, I dont think that its good" the fox replied.

"Oh, no," said Ron. "Oh, no, oh, no, oh —"

"Shut up," said Harry frantically. "It'll hear you."

"Hear me?" said Ron in an unnaturally high voice. "It's already heard Fang!"

There was a strange rumbling noise and then silence.

"What d'you think it's doing?" Kirra asked theo as the two boys in front of them banter softly, Ron was clearly freaking out and Harry was trying to calm Ron down whilst also figuring out what their next move should be.

"Probably getting ready to pounce," said Theodore with a grin, that nobody would have noticed on this fox except for the Hufflepuff who liked to pay attention to detail.