Moony and Stripes Reunited at Last

Kirra was sitting in a compartment on the train with Theodore Nott, Mattheo Riddle, and Jasper Rowle. She was next to the window and on the side of her was Mattheo while Theodore sat across from her, Jasper sitting next to him.

"Do you know much about Hogsmeade?" asked Jasper keenly, occasionally sending looks over to the Hufflepuff girl in the corner who had her head rested against the shoulder of Mattheo Riddle as she played with the ring that was wrapped around one of his fingers. "I've read it's the only entirely non-Muggle settlement in Britain —" 

"Yeah, I think it is," said Kirra in an offhand sort of way as she looked up from her boyfriends ring covered hand and smiled over at Jasper "but that's not why I want to go. I just want to get inside Honeydukes!" but then she looked down with a look of sadness on her face, "Shame I can't go though, my uncle wouldn't sign it"

"Don't worry princess, i'll stock up for you and then come back early" Theodore told the girl with a big grin on his face

"What's Honeydukes?" asked Jasper in confusion. 

"It's this sweetshop," said Kirra, a dreamy look coming over her face as she pictured all of the sweets that she could get from the store, "where they've got everything... Pepper Imps — they make you smoke at the mouth — and great fat Chocoballs full of strawberry mousse and clotted cream, and really excellent sugar quills, which you can suck in class and just look like you're thinking what to write next–" 

"But why on earth would you want to eat so many sweets?" Jasper asked with a hint of disgust in his voice and the girl looked up at him with shock, "because they taste like heaven in your mouth, obviously" she told him quickly, "– and massive sherbet balls that make you levitate a few inches off the ground while you're sucking them," said Kirra who was practically drooling.

Nott and Riddle rolled their eyes with grins on their faces at the girls childish antics. Theodore looked around at Kirra. "I'm sure that we will be able to sneak you out" Theodore said and then raised his eyebrows at her, hinting that she could use her invisibility cloak"

"I don't think Kirra should be sneaking out of the school with Black on the loose —" Mattheo suddenly muttered.

Theodore and Kirra looked at him with shock, they didn't expect him to have such a problem with it, though as they thought about it, they weren't surprised.

"But if we're with her," said Theodore spiritedly to Mattheo. "We can look after her. Black wouldn't dare —" 

"Oh, Nott, don't talk rubbish," snapped Mattheo, causing Kirra to move away from him slightly, not liking the sound of his raised voice. "Black's already murdered a whole bunch of people in the middle of a crowded street, do you really think he's going to worry about attacking Kirra just because we're there?" 

"Well we can protect her" Theodore shot back and Mattheo just rolled his eyes and let out a dry laugh. 

"Don't be an idiot Nott. We are 13 years old and don't know what he is capable and how are we supposed to protect her if we die?" Mattheo fired out and Kirra decided to cut in, "come on guys thats enough, dont worry about it alright" 

"Drama huh? Is it always like this?" Jasper suddenly speaks up with a smirk on his face but he raises his hands in surrender when he received two harsh glares from the Slytherins. The Hogwarts Express moved steadily north and the scenery outside the window became wilder and darker while the clouds overhead thickened overhead. 

People were chasing backward and forwards past the door of their compartment. Theodore and Kirra had played footsies, chopstick, eye spy and just about every other game to pass the time. The rain thickened as the train sped yet farther north; the windows were now a solid, shimmering grey, which gradually darkened until lanterns flickered into life all along the corridors and over the luggage racks.