Nott and Potter

Kirra spent a lot of time over the next few days dodging out of sight whenever she saw Gilderoy Lockhart coming down a corridor which had been surprisingly easy due to the number of people who had been helping her avoid him, over the past few days she had made good friends with Theodore, however she had decided not to fill her friends in on that small fact due to the fact that they hated him so much.

Sure, she felt bad for lying but she wanted to be friends with him and she didn't want to lose the friends that she already had. She knew it was wrong, but she enjoyed being friends with all of them.

It was even harder to avoid was Colin Creevey, who seemed to have memorized Kirra's schedule. At first, she didn't mind him talking to her but he was following her around wherever she went and while she would never admit it out loud, it was beginning to make her uncomfortable.

So with one thing and another, Kirra was quite glad to reach the weekend. She, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were planning to visit Hagrid on Saturday morning. Kirra threw the blankets off her body and looked over at Maxine who had her arm bent over her head at a funny angle with drool running down her chin as she snored softly. 

Kirra quickly gave whiskers a pat and a small kiss on the head before quietly pulling herself out of bed and quickly throwing a bunch of warm clothes over her body and pulling her shoes and socks on.

She grabbed a piece of blank parchment and then grabbed her quill. She quickly wrote a note for Maxine saying that she had just gone for a morning stroll and that she would see her later and not to worry about her, she left the note at the end of Maxines bed and then left the dorm room and made her way down the stairs to the common room before going out of the small crawl space.

She shivered violently in the cool corridors, cursing them for putting the Hufflepuff common room all the way down in the basement. She walked towards the Slytherin entrance which was thankfully very close to the Hufflepuff entrance and she stood there for a few moments before the passage opened and a boy in Slytherin robes climbed out, his neat straight hair brushed perfectly to the side.

"Ready princess?" he asked her with a grin and she smiled back at him and nodded her head, he had called her princess ever since they met, at first she wasn't too happy about it because she hadn't ever been called a pet name before, and the two of them weren't together, but over the past week or so, she had gotten used to it and had even begun to grow to like it.

The two of them walked up the stairs for a while before they finally made it to the entrance of the castle and they walked out of it down towards the forbidden forest, "are you sure that we aren't going to get in trouble? This is against the rules and Snape is looking for an excuse to send me home," she whispered to him softly as she followed after him.

Theodore only grinned, clearly amused by the Hufflepuff that he had quickly grown attached to in the past week. He chuckled softly then he turned and gave her a wide smirk before rolling his eyes playfully 

"Only if we get caught, and we won't don't worry. Come on I want to show you something," he told her softly. He was surprised at how he acted when he was around her, he wasn't like this normally but when he was with her it was like he was a different person, she made him better, she made him want to be better but when he went back to his friends he just went back to the cold shell of a boy that he was.

"Are you sure?" she asked him hesitantly, she didn't know why she was freaking out so much, after all she knew the castle like the back of her hand and her and the twins always snuck around. 

She just brushed it off as not being used to running around with Theodore, and him being her first-ever Slytherin friend. The Hufflepuff often greeted other Slytherins in the halls and was always nice to them, but she didn't go out of her way to become best friends with them, she was quiet and stuck to the people that she already knew.