Em, Reg, Barty and Evan

Emily Barnes, her hand entwined with Regulus Black's, strolled leisurely through the lush Hogwarts grounds. The late afternoon sun bathed the castle in a warm, golden light. By Emily's side were her boyfriend, Regulus, and of course, Evan Rosier and Barty Crouch Jr who were playfully shoving each other around and jokingly making fun of the couple, telling Regulus that she has made him go soft.

Evan, jumped forwards, throwing his arms around the couple and squishing between them, flashed a charming smile at Emily and Regulus. "I can't lie, when you said we should have a break from Studying and come out for a fuckin' walk I thought you had gone loopy or some shit but I admit, this is actually kinda nice."

Emily grinned, her eyes sparkling with happiness as she laughed at the boy. "Oh come on Rosier, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm always right, so of course this was an amazing idea," the girl joked while Regulus just glared softly at his friend who was separating him from his girl.

"Mhmm, you're real modest too, arent ya?" the boy smirked with a chuckle

Barty, laughed from behind them, going over to Reg and throwing his arm over his shoulder, dragging him off Evan before playfully attempting to push him to the floor. "It's a pleasant change from the dungeons, that's for sure."

"Piss of," Regulus grumbled, pushing both Barty and Evan out of the way before grabbing ahold of Emilys hand once again.

As they strolled along the cobblestone path, Emily turned to Regulus, her eyes filled with curiosity. "So, Reg, any exciting plans for the weekend?"

Regulus gave her a wry smile, his fingers gently squeezing hers. "Just the usual, love. Study, a bit of Quidditch practice, and perhaps trying to avoid my dear cousin Bellatrix's extravagant parties."

Evan chuckled. "Ah, Bellatrix's soirees are legendary. You can't escape them, mate."

Barty chimed in, "Speaking of Quidditch, Em, how's your Seeker training going? I heard you've been breaking records."

Emily blushed, her cheeks turning a rosy shade in slight embarassment. "Well, I've been putting in some extra hours with Madam Hooch. I've got to keep up with my reputation and make sure that I continue to make Hufflepuff proud."

Regulus grinned proudly. "I have the fastest Seeker in Hogwarts as my girlfriend. Not too shabby. Though I've gotta admit, it sucks that you arent on my team, you've won literally every single game against everyhouse, you're practically unstopable at this point"

"No I'm n-"

"Oh come on Barnes, you're the best Seeker the wizarding world has ever bloody seem and there is no point tryna hide it ya know, you're bloody amazing," Barty said with a laugh, though a proud smile also made its way onto his face

"Not to mention you literally do well at all the other positions as well," Evan spoke up, rolling his eyes playfully. "Barty and I have been training to become better Chasers non-stop and you're still better at it than both of us even though you're not even a chaser," he explained

They continued their leisurely walk, the conversation shifting to lighter topics. Emily, always brimming with curiosity, asked Evan about his latest Charms project, while Barty shared a particularly amusing anecdote from one of his Potions classes.

As they reached the edge of the Forbidden Forest, Emily's adventurous spirit couldn't be contained, though it was brought short as Barty spoke up, "come on, we should probably start to head back."

"But we walked this far... why not just go in and check it out, the thresterals arent to far that way, we could go and see them," Emily spoke up, hopefulness in her tone