Gryffindor wins

WHAM! A roar of rage echoed from the Gryffindors below — Marcus Flint had blocked Harry on purpose, and Harry's broom spun off course, Harry holding on for dear life. 

"Foul!" Kirra yelled loudly as she glared out into the pitch.

"Now now little badger, you wouldn't be getting all aggressive now would you?" she suddenly heard and turned to see Mattheo looking over at her with a smirk along with his friends, she turned back to the game and chose to ignore him. 

Madam Hooch spoke angrily to Flint and then ordered a free shot at the goal posts for Gryffindor. But in all the confusion, of course, the Golden Snitch had disappeared from sight again.

"So — after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating —"

"Jordan!" growled Professor McGonagall.

"I mean, after that open and revolting foul..."

"Jordan, I'm warning you —"

"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Spinner, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Gryffindor still in possession." The game continued on for a few minutes before Kirra's attention was drawn up to her brother.

"Something is wrong with his broom" Kirra suddenly states as she tries to get a better look at her brother, the people around her look at the Potter boy and suddenly his broom gave yet another big lurch

Suddenly, people were pointing up at Harry all over the stands. His broom had started to roll over and over, with him only just managing to hold on. Then the whole crowd gasped. Harry's broom had given a wild jerk and Harry swung off it. 

Kirra stood up in fear as she waited for someone to hurry up and help him. She felt her heart pounding in her chest. He was now dangling from it, holding on with only one hand.

"Why aren't any of the teachers doing anything, if he falls he will die!?" Kirra exclaimed in frustration as she looked around at all of the teachers.

"The teachers will interfere when they need to i'm sure," JJ said, his voice shaking. "they wouldn't just let him fall to his death, im sure of it."

The whole crowd was on its feet, watching, terrified, as the Weasleys flew up to try and pull Harry safely onto one of their brooms, but it was no good – every time they got near him, the broom would jump higher still. 

They dropped lower and circled beneath him, obviously hoping to catch him if he fell. Marcus Flint seized the Quaffle and scored five times without anyone noticing.

Harry was suddenly able to clamber back onto his broom. "Kirra look, he's alright!" Maxine said excitedly and grabbed onto her best friends hand as they looked out at the older Potter who was sitting safely on her broom.

Harry was speeding toward the ground when the crowd saw him clap his hand to his mouth as though he was about to be sick — he hit the field on all fours — coughed — and something gold fell into his hand. "I've got the Snitch!" he shouted, waving it above his head, and the game ended in complete confusion.

"He didn't catch it, he nearly swallowed it," Flint was still howling twenty minutes later, but it made no difference — Harry hadn't broken any rules and Lee Jordan was still happily shouting the results — Gryffindor had won by one hundred and seventy points to sixty. Kirra had rushed down to her brother, the two of them hugging as she thanked Merlin that he was still alright

the twins were being made a cup of strong tea back in Hagrid's hut, with Ron and Hermione. "It was Snape," Ron was explaining, "Hermione and I saw him. He was cursing your broomstick, muttering, he wouldn't take his eyes off you."