HuffleBug

Kirra watched as Mattheo sat down on one of the tables in the room, he wouldn't look at her, embarrassed by what had just happened. Kirra stepped forwards and stood in between his legs and gently grabbed his face in her soft hands, tilting his head up to look at her, "Thank you Mattheo, you will never know how much what you just did for me then, truly means to me"

Mattheo didn't say anything, he couldn't even bring himself to look at her and he couldn't even really understand why. Was it because he was worried that she might think he was weak? Or maybe it was because she now knew his biggest fear? Or was it the fact that he was worried that he wasn't as important to her as she was to him?

"Don't shut me out." She whispered to him and finally, his eyes slid to look into hers, the two earthy colours colliding like it was destiny. Her right hand slid up and cupped his cheek, she slowly rubbed the pad of her thumb against his pink cheeks, a small smile tugging on her lips as she attempted to cheer him up.

He didn't smile, but there was a sparkle in his eyes that the Hufflepuff didn't fail to notice. Mattheo reached his arms out and wrapped them around the girl's waist before he turned her around so she was facing away from him. He pulled her back into his chest, his chin resting on her shoulder as they reminisced the warmth of each other's bodies.

Jasper and Theodore walked over to them, Kirra looked up and gave the boys a small confused look, "aren't you boys having a go?" she asked them both, while boggarts weren't exactly her cup of tea, she found that many of the students were actually enjoying it.

"What's the point when I'm not actually scared of anything?" Jasper asked sarcastically while leaning his body against the wall near them, his eyes scanning the classroom in a bored way before looking back at the Hufflepuff.

"I think I'll pass" Theodore admitted to them, "Considering how fucked up my life is, I doubt that whatever that monster turned into would be something I would willingly face, besides, if my guess is correct, then the thing that the boggart would turn into, would be pretty shitty" Theodores eyes trailed along the Hufflepuff for a few moments and cold shivers passed through his spine as he remembered what he had seen when Mattheo had stood in front of the Boggart.

Theodore knew what the boggart would turn into if he were to stand in front of it, and he didn't care if it wasn't real, he didn't want to see it, he had to look away from the boggart when Mattheo had his turn, how the hell would he be able to deal with a boggart of his own fear which of course also included a certain Hufflepuff. 

"So Jasper, enjoying Hogwarts?" Kirra asked the boy with her eyebrows raised. Jasper shrugged his shoulders carelessly, "it's alright I guess, nothing compared to my old school but I suppose it does suffice"

Kirra rolled her eyes with a grin on her lips, "If I didn't know any better I would have thought that you were related to Malfoy instead of Nott," Kirra told the boy with a grin.

"I wish" Theodore muttered out under his breath, "the little di-" Theodore was cut off by a loud gasping sound coming from the rest of the class, they turned to look and there was a large dementor flying in front of the cabinet, Kirra couldn't see who's fear it was since she was so short and couldn't see over anyone's head, but a moment later, she saw a silvery-white orb hanging in the air which she was able to guess was a moon, and therefore likely the fear of Lupin, who said 'Riddikulus!' almost lazily, though Kirra pulled herself from her boyfriend's grip and made her way to the front, in worry of her best friend, who was now her professor. 

Crack!

'Forward, Neville, and finish him off!' said Lupin, as the Boggart landed on the floor as a cockroach. 

Crack! 

Snape was back. This time Neville charged forward looking determined. 'Riddikulus!' he shouted, and they had a split second's view of Snape in his lacy dress before Neville let out a great 'Ha!' of laughter, and the Boggart exploded, burst into a thousand tiny wisps of smoke, and was gone.