Over My Dead Body

"It took a very long time for stupid little Ginny to stop trusting her diary," said Riddle. "But she finally became suspicious and tried to dispose of it. And that's where you came in, Harry. You found it, and I couldn't have been more delighted, after all, you are Ophelia's brother, Of all the people who could have picked it up, it was you, the brother of the very person that I needed to see again, she was stolen from me about 5 decades you know, died right in my arms. . . . By your precious Dumbledore"

"Who the hell is Ophelia?" Harry asked getting annoyed and frustrated, he just wanted to get Ginny out of there

"She is," Tom said and pointed to the younger Potter

"Her name is Kirra," Harry said back, this whole time, Kirra had gone silent, she knew what was happening, she wasn't stupid and she read a lot of books, in fact, she had read about a specific curse that had been rumoured to be placed on a student in Hogwarts, though she never would have guessed that it had been her.

Tom Riddle smirked, "In this life maybe... but her first life, her name was Ophelia Winston, she went to Hogwarts with me, in fact she was in my year. She was a very intriguing student, she was different from everybody else, she saw behind my 'perfect boy' facade that nobody else saw past. And yet, she still wanted to help me. 

Tom's face had gone soft as he thought back to his times in Hogwarts, "Dumbledore was the only other person who saw past me, and sure he wanted to change me to be better just like Ophelia, but he wanted to change me because he was scared, she wanted to change me, because she cared for me"

Kirra shuffled in her spot, "The heir of Slytherin and The heir of Hufflepuff, who would have thought? I couldn't protect her from that stupid old bat and he took her away from me, it was the final thing that drove me to do it. When she died, that was when the curse was placed on her, when the prophecy was made -" Kirra softly cut him off, she had read over the words so many times, not knowing why she was so attached to it, by now, she knew it word from word

'" - And there she lay, in the arms of whom had only loved once. Blood gushed and tears slipt as the light left her body, but not her soul. He begged to her stay, but it was not enough. The goddess of love, Aphrodite looked upon the scene and declared that as his love was taken from the boy, so too was all his humanity. The angel in the arms of the devil. The light in the darkness. May the angel be reborn to return the humanity lost in the next'  -" Kirra finished by looking up at Tom, but as she looked at the boy all she could think about was Mattheo. 

Harry looked overly confused

"That's right, I didn't know what it meant at first, but I found out a couple of decades later when I saw you for the second time."

"I still don't get it, who are you and why did you want to meet Kirra?" said Harry. Anger was coursing through him, and it was an effort to keep his voice steady.

"Well, you see, Ginny told me all about you, Kirra and of course I knew who you were right away when she began to tell me about you, especially how you were best friends with a Nott and in love with a Riddle, I guess history does tend to repeat itself after all," said Riddle. 

"Your whole fascinating history." His eyes roved over the lightning scar on Kirra's forehead, and his expression grew guilty.

"I knew I must find out more about you, talk to you, meet you if I could. So I used your brother, Harry, and I decided to show you my famous capture of that great oaf, Hagrid, to gain your trust —" 

"Hagrid's my friend," said Harry, his voice now shaking. "And you framed him, didn't you? I thought you made a mistake, but —"

Riddle laughed his high laugh again. "It was my word against Hagrid's, Harry. Well, you can imagine how it looked to old Armando Dippet. On the one hand, Tom Riddle, poor but brilliant, parentless but so brave, school prefect, model student, boyfriend of an heir . . . on the other hand, big, blundering Hagrid, in trouble every other week, trying to raise werewolf cubs under his bed, sneaking off to the Forbidden Forest to wrestle trolls . . . but I admit, even I was surprised how well the plan worked. I thought someone must realize that Hagrid couldn't possibly be the Heir of Slytherin, though of course, you did"