Gifts

'There you go,' said Mattheo with a grin on his face. 'We got as much as we could carry.' A shower of brilliantly coloured sweets fell into Kirra's lap as she sat on Mattheo's bed with Mattheo, Theodore and Jasper sitting around her.

"Oh and of course, all of these" Theodore added with a grin and placed a large bag full of stuff from Zonko's down in front of her, her smile only widened as she hugged the two of them and sent a smile to Jasper, "thank you guys so much, this means a lot to me"

It was dusk, and Theodore, Mattheo and Jasper had just turned up back at the castle where they found the girl shaking from the cold as she waited for them at the entrance, making sure that they got back alright,

The three Slytherins were all pink-faced from the cold wind and looking as though they'd had the time of their lives. 'Thanks, again you guys, I wish I could have gone with you' said Kirra, picking up a packet of tiny black Pepper Imps.

"so where did you guys go?" she asked them with a grin.

By the sound of it – everywhere. Dervish and Banges, the wizarding equipment shop, Zonko's Joke Shop, into the Three Broomsticks for foaming mugs of hot Butterbeer and many places that they kept on mentioning.

'Next year after they have caught Black, hopefully, you can come to Hogsmede with us and the two of us can go get Butterbeers together," Mattheo said, a small hopeful smile on his face as the girl suddenly shuffled closer to him and laid down her back and head leaning against the boy's chest as he leaned against the headboard.

'Honeydukes have got a new kind of fudge, they were giving out free samples, there's a bit, look –' Theodore said and picked it up and tossed it to the girl as he avoided looking at the way she was leaning against Mattheo, a small sigh falling from his lips as he picked up an acid pop and began to eat it

'What did you do all day while you were here, were you able to catch up with a stupid excuse of a twin brother of yours?' said Mattheo, a distasteful sound in his voice, it was clear that the boy resented her brother, just like all the other Slytherins in the room. 

"Yeah I did, we caught up and talked about things that have been happening, I'm supposed to be going to see them in their commonroom tonight because he wants to talk to me about something, but apparently Ron and Hermione have to be there, then we went to Professor Lupins office and he made Harry a cup of tea, and we just talked for a while.... And then Snape came in ...'

She told them all about the goblet. Mattheo let out a scoff. 'I mean obviously, Snape dislikes Lupin, but I doubt he would be stupid enough to poison another teacher?' Mattheo defended his head of house

Kirra let out a small sigh, looking up into her boyfriend's eyes, "There is a lot that you don't know about, Mattheo, Snape doesn't just dislike Lupin, he hates him and there... there are things that happened years ago, they went to school together, and they didn't exactly get along."

Jasper looked confused but Mattheo and Theodore seemed intrigued, "Please can you tell us... anything, did you know the two of them in one of your other lives? Is that why Lupin recognised you on the train and why the two of you seem so close?"

"other lives?" Jasper cut in, clearly confused, so Kirra let out a small sigh before deciding to tell him 'Basically I was cursed in my first life to be born over and over again once I die because of some stupid prophecy thingy... blah blah blah... I have died twice and I'm in my third life, also I have been pretending not to remember my other lives, but the truth is I remember everything now.'

Mattheo, Theodore and Jasper all had their jaws dropped

"Wait you remember everything?" Mattheo asked her in shock and she nodded her head