Not who, but how

Dobby froze, horrorstruck, then grabbed Harry's water jug from his bedside table and cracked it over his own head, toppling out of sight. A second later, he crawled back onto the beds, cross-eyed, muttering, "Bad Dobby, very bad Dobby . . ." 

"Who is the master you were talking about?" Kirra asked curiously. she wasn't stupid, she knew that the chamber of secrets was real.

"So there is a Chamber of Secrets?" Harry whispered. "And — did you say it's been opened before? Tell me, Dobby!" He seized the elf's bony wrist as Dobby's hand inched toward the waterjug. "But we are not Muggle-born — how can we be in danger from the Chamber? And what curse are you talking about, my sister isn't cursed." Harry was even more concerned for his sister

"Ah, sir, ask no more, ask no more of poor Dobby," stammered the elf, his eyes huge in the dark. "Dark deeds are planned in this place, but Kirra Potter must not be here when they happen — go home, Kirra Potter, go home. He wants you, Kirra Potter! Kirra and Harry Potter must not meddle in this, sir, 'tis too dangerous —" 

"Who is it, Dobby?" Harry said, keeping a firm hold on Dobby's wrist to stop him from hitting himself with the water jug again. "Who's opened it? Who opened it last time?" 

"Dobby can't, sir, Dobby can't, Dobby mustn't tell!" squealed the elf. "Go home, Kirra and Harry Potter, go home!" 

"Harry please you must stop, you are scaring him" Kirra pleaded with her brother but he didn't listen, it was like nothing else mattered other than getting Dobby to tell them everything

"We are not going anywhere!" said Harry fiercely and Kirra nodded her head

Kirra thought to JJ, "One of my best friends is Muggle-born; he'll be first in line if the Chamber really has been opened —"

"Kirra Potter risks her own life for her friends!" moaned Dobby in a kind of miserable ecstasy. "So noble! So valiant! But she must save herself, she must, Kirra Potter must not —" Dobby suddenly froze, his bat ears quivering. 

Kirra and Harry heard it, too. There were footsteps coming down the passageway outside. "Dobby must go!" breathed the elf, terrified. There was a loud crack, and Harry's fist was suddenly clenched on thin air. The twins shared a look and then they slumped back into bed, their eyes on the dark doorway to the hospital wing as the footsteps drew nearer. 

The next moment, Dumbledore was backing into the dormitory, wearing a long woolly dressing gown and a nightcap. He was carrying one end of what looked like a statue. Professor McGonagall appeared a second later, carrying its feet. 

Together, they heaved it onto a bed. "Get Madam Pomfrey," whispered Dumbledore, and Professor McGonagall hurried past the end of the twin's beds out of sight. Harry and Kirra lay quite still, pretending to be asleep. They heard urgent voices, and then professor McGonagall swept back into view, closely followed by Madam Pomfrey, who was pulling a cardigan on over her nightdress. 

"What happened?" Madam Pomfrey whispered to Dumbledore, bending over the statue on the bed.

"Another attack," said Dumbledore. "Minerva found him on the stairs."

"There was a bunch of grapes next to him," said Professor McGonagall. "We think he was trying to sneak up here to visit  the Potters." The twin's stomachs gave a horrible lurch. Slowly and carefully, they raised themselves a few inches so they could look at the statue on the bed.

A ray of moonlight lay across its staring face. It was Colin Creevey. Kirra let out a small whimper and Harry wrapped his arms around her quickly as she turned around and buried her face into his chest, sobbing quietly.