Chapter 87

Harry pushed his books aside and quickly found what he was looking for – the leather-bound photo album Hagrid had given him two years ago, which was full of wizard pictures of his mother and father. He sat down on his bed, drew the hangings around him, and started turning the pages, searching, until ...He stopped on a picture of his parents' wedding day. 

There was his father waving up at him, beaming, the untidy black hair Harry and his sister had inherited standing up in all directions. There was his mother, alight with happiness, arm in arm with his Dad. And there ... that must be him. Their best man ... Harry had never given him a thought before and he didn't know how he never noticed it before, but Emily was in the picture too, standing next to Sirius Black with a gigantic grin on her face as he had his arm around her waist.

If he hadn't known it was the same person, he would never have guessed it was Black in this old photograph. His face wasn't sunken and waxy, but handsome, full of laughter and Emily looked exactly like his sister but older. 

Had he already been working for Voldemort when this picture had been taken? Was he already planning the deaths of the two people next to him? Did he realise he was facing twelve years in Azkaban, twelve years which would make him unrecognisable? But the Dementors don't affect him, Harry thought, staring into the handsome, laughing face that was looking down at the girl in his arm with awe.

Kirra knew her name was Emily in her past life, so did she remember? Does she rememberbeing best friends with Sirius Black? Does she remember being best friends with their father? 

Harry slammed the album shut, reached over and stuffed it back into his cabinet, took off his robes and glasses and got into bed, making sure the hangings were hiding him from view. The dormitory door opened.

'Harry?' said Ron's voice uncertainly. But Harry lay still, pretending to be asleep. He heard Ron leave again, and rolled over on his back, his eyes wide open. A hatred such as he had never known before was coursing through Harry like poison. He could see Black laughing at him through the darkness, as though somebody had pasted the picture from the album over his eyes. He watched, as though somebody was playing him a piece of film, Sirius Black blasting Peter Pettigrew (who resembled Neville Longbottom) into a thousand pieces. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirra tossed and turned in bed all night, waking up multiple times from nightmares, seeing her parents die... seeing Sirius getting the dementors kiss... seeing all of her friends die. After the 5th time of waking up she let out a groan of annoyance and threw her blankets off her body and slipped out of the bed.

She grabbed her invisibility cloak and pulled it over her then snuck out of the dorm and out of the Hufflepuff common room and then quietly began to make her way down the corridor to the Slytherin entrance.

"Mudblood" she whispered from under her cloak and the entrance opened, she pushed herself inside the Slytherin common room and then made her way to the boys dorms, she went to the dorm that belonged to her boyfriend and friends and stopped, praying that they were all fully clothed then she pushed the door open slightly.

They were all under their blankets, snoring loudly. A sigh of relief fell from the girls lips as she walked forwards towards Mattheos bed and she pulled the cloak from off her head and tapped the boy softly on the shoulder a few times.

His eyes fluttered open sleepily and he looked at her in confusion, "Love?" he whispered, his vision slightly blurred from just waking up

"Is it okay if I stay with you tonight?" She whispered and the boy sat up on his bed